2. Found

Y/N slowly opened her eyes. Her long, black eyelashes fluttered, and she slowly moved her hand to her aching head. As she did this, she noticed a boy staring at her. He was wearing a blue hoodie and denim trousers. Large clout goggles sat atop his head, and he was leaning on his knees.
Y/N woke up lying with her back against a tree. Sitting up a little more straight, she looked at him in the eyes.

"Oh! You're awake!" He looked like he didn't know what to do.

"What... Who... Where am... I?" Y/N managed to stutter out, taken aback by how weak she sounded. She didn't realise how tired she was.

"Oh my, you don't sound good. Can you walk?" The boy stepped back, giving her space.

Y/N brought her hand from her head back to the ground, and tried to push herself up. She moved her long, sleek legs a little, but it was no use. She couldn't stand.

"I... I can't..." She mumbled to the brunette in front of her.

"I see..."

Y/N slowly regained consciousness. She must've passed out while he was in mid-sentence! Feeling a little more energised, she opened her eyes once again. Only, she wasn't in the forest. She was inside what seemed to be a cabin.
Beside her was a glass of water, perched on a bedside table. She sat up in the creaky bed, and looked at the room she was in. There was a fire burning in the corner, and the windows were covered with blinds. There was a plant in the other corner, and a picture of the boy who rescued her and two others. One was wearing a mask, just like her.
She wore a ceramic pearly white mask, that resembled what one could only assume to be a simplified wolf.

Oh, it reminded her of Echo.

The other man in the painting was wearing a white bandana, along with a shirt that had a fire logo.
Creaks were heard from outside the door and Y/N felt herself turn towards the door. She heard two voices, and could tell that there are two people.

The door swiftly opened, revealing two men, just as she had expected. They were both from the painting. The one in front was wearing the fire logo, and the one behind had the clout goggles.

"Oh hey, you're awake!" Goggles exclaimed when he saw the girl sitting up.

"Hey man, you weren't lying. She is pretty," Fire guy whispered, but to no avail, since Y/N heard it loud and clear. She felt a blush lightly coat her cheeks.

"Where am I?" Y/N asked, looking at the two men.

"Well... We don't know. We just call it "The Base" but to be quite frank, we're in another dimension of sorts. One day we just woke up here." Goggles answered.

"Yeah, we think that we went through a portal of sorts, and then arrived in this place." Fire guy looked away in thought, then turned back to Y/N, "I'm Sapnap by the way."

"Sapnap?" Y/N repeated, disbelief showing on her face. Thanks to her mask, he didn't see it.

"Well, it's a nickname... a code name of sorts." He giggled.

"Whatever... I'm George," He held out his hand to shake.

She took it, and almost yelped at how tight his grip was. She stayed silent though, and thankful for her mask.

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you have a mask?" George asked after finally letting go of Y/N.

"Personal reasons." She replied, adjusting it on her face.

"Is it enchanted?"

"Yes, only I can take it off," Y/N replied, knowing that George only asked because he tried to take it off.

~>×<~
Sorry for the short chapter! I don't have much motivation, and I might delete this book later. Depends.

651 words.