20. Recapture

×

[Update Complete!]

•Upgraded lighting to Short Range Paralyse
•Yellow Spell Colour

Remaining Story Energy: 38

~=×=~
×

Y/N, with a sudden rise in confidence, lunged forward and crashed her hand into the middle of his chest. The lightning spell - which was rather weak - felt different now. Her veins glowed a faint honey yellow before she released as much summoned electricity as she could- the force flooding into Quackity's body.

He let out a pained cry as he fell onto his knees, clutching his stomach. No matter how hard he tried, the electricity had zapped the energy from his limbs and joints, halting any movement for a while.

Seeing this as her chance, Y/N dashed to the door and kicked it open with a forceful kick. Only now did the recoil take its effect, leaving a burning sensation on the elf's arms and veins. It felt like lava was running down it - and the pain was unlike anything she had ever felt before.

For about five seconds before it seemed to die down a bit.

The public were seemingly unfazed by the girl forcing the door open, and only lazily trailed their eyes in her direction before going back to do their own thing. Perhaps people were punished a lot here, then?

Letting out a sigh as Y/N remembered what she had just done, she picked up some guy's walking stick - the old fart didn't even notice - and slotted it between the door handle and coat hook that was next to the door.

It wouldn't hold for long since a raging con demon was on the other side, however it should still buy precious time that can be used.

Suddenly, the security guard with glasses and some sort of strange goo on the rims awkwardly stumbled her way with a look of worried surprise.

It was strange, since he didn't smell of alcohol yet looked like he was still learning how to walk. Is he okay?

"Oh my! Y/N from P̶̢̥͖͖̹̠̯̣̱̬̐̐̂͋͐̅[̶̮̀̎̂͋͐̓̚@̵̨̛̖̥͇̤͉͍̪̠̹͛̊̓̍̐̊̔͐͘̚¥̷̰͈̱̍͊͗́͊3̷͓̦̲̗̂͆̑̈͋̔͐̽̔̅͝ř̴̫̻͍͈̯̼͍̙̻͂͐̾͗̂͗̚ ̵̛͎͎̗̾͛̾̎͛̆̀̈́͋͐͐͘₩̷̭̽̈̅̍͑̇͒̈́͆○̵̹̹̰̗̳̹͒͂̋͑͗̈́̓͠ṛ̷̨̲͙͔͉̹̗̖̳̌̈́̃̈́̂̽̎̋̓͠[̷̯̪̜̹̦͓͍͈͓̀̿̅̑đ̸͔̝͙͚͖̙͇̗̭͙͉͚̏̈͂̀̓̋͊͝!̴̧̢̺̮̻̭̲͔̑̀͌̋ What are you doing?!"

His voice was light and boyish, and an everlasting look of worry was etched into his features, "Where is Quackity from Las Nevadas? Did you trap him in there?"

Y/N did a double take between the boy in front of her and the door that held Quackity. If she has guessed right, she has about twenty five seconds until the paralysis wears off, and he'll begin to attack the door.

Grabbing the brunette's arm, she pulled him over the counter and into the kitchen. It was a rather small kitchen since they only sold cheese toasties and burgers here, however it had a door and was sealed away from the rest of the building. There was also a convenient fire exit that she can escape through.

Y/N slammed the door shut and locked it. She then slammed the lime eyed boy into the wall, dazing him. She kept her distance when she demanded, "how the hell do I get this off?"