"I-I'm sorry sir," I immediately apologized.

"I'll let it slide. It's your first day here," he reluctantly wavered.

I breathed a sigh of relief while continuing to stand awkwardly on the other side of the table.

"In that box are enough house slips to get you a week. I don't expect you to walk around fully naked just yet, but you need to get used to the feeling, so I expect you to wear nothing under them."

I bit my lip while listening intently. I realized paying attention to detail would be important when it came to Dácio because missing a single prompt could land me a punishment.

"Go ahead, change," he nodded.

I untied and picked up the box. As promised, I was met with my first silk slip. It was a pretty shade of pink and as soft and light as a feather.

"Is there a bathroom I can use?" I asked.

"Do I make you nervous, Jade?" He asked, a slight squint in his eyes.

"No sir," I lied, almost completely paralyzed by his gaze.

"So show me, and strip," he eyed me over the rim of his glass as he took a sip.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to hold in snarky comments threatening to spew. I had talked myself up these past couple of days for moments like this since it would be my life now.

"If you think you cannot handle my presence, I will allow you to go use the bathroom," he added after a minute of my mental debate.

I knew proving Dácio and myself wrong would feel more rewarding, so I took the leap.

I didn't let another second go by and began stepping out of my shoes. I gripped the hem of my shirt and raised it over my head, feeling the brisk AC fan my cleavage.

I shimmied out of my pants next and let the fabric pool at my feet before stepping out of those as well. I had maintained eye contact the entire time.

Until it came down to the last two items.

My bra and panties.

I sighed and adverted my gaze to the opened box instead. Anything that would make my stomach feel less queasy.

I reached behind my back and in a few short seconds unclasped the two hooks. The constricting clothing released instantly as I let it glide down my arms.

My nipples pebbled under the cool air as I dropped my bra at my feet, then reached for my panties.

My shaky fingers hooked the waistband and slowly slid them down my legs. I went to drop them as well until he called out.

"Ah- come place those in my hand," he demanded with an open palm.

I couldn't decide yet if I wanted to feel sick or turned on by the action. Dácio made me nervous but it was something about the desire in his eyes that kept a flame under my ass to keep going. He looked at me like he wanted me, and only me, and that was a dangerous feeling to have.