Chapter Twenty-Five

Beginne am Anfang

I winced: "but why? I will just go with them. I'm not alone and your guards always follow so I don't think so there is any problem here"

Marcello raise his left eyebrow and said: "you also think that's new"

I glare at him while he just roll his eyes. Vincenzo said softly: "we just want to keep you safe"

I said softly: "but I will be fine. I wouldn't talk to strangers. I wouldn't take anything from any strangers. I will just go and come back fast please"

Alfredo said simply looking at me: "you already get attacked two times and we can't risk your security"

I frown and said: "whatever, you all are just too much controlling more than papa"

I get up from my chair and Armando said blankly: "sit down and finish your breakfast. You can go just come back till 5. We're going out for dinner tonight"

I grin and said jumping excitedly: "really, I love you Bubba. You're my favorite brother"

I hug him tightly. I saw from the corner of my eyes Armando smirking at others while they just groaned. I quickly sat down and finished ny breakfast. Alfredo drop me school. He told me to take care like thousands of time.

After school:

I'm putting my books in my locker. Pretty, kai and Ian went to principal. Well, some mean students mess with us and they beat them. Now principal call them to talk to them. I'm feeling worried about them. I put my books and turn around to walk to parking where pretty told me to wait for them when I saw four boys and Sofie mean girl is standing there. I frown not feeling good.

I try to walk past them but one of them grab my forearm and pull me back and push me against the locker making me yelped in pain.

I said softly pouting: "what are you doing? Let me go"

He smirk and Sofie said smirking: "now your brother is not here and not even your friends then who gonna save you"

I look at her with wide eyes and said softly: "why you're hurting me I didn't do anything to you?"

She give me a glare and said angrily: "you're just a headache. I don't like you"

I frown and a boy is going to hit but me. I shield myself with my hands. I didn't feel anything so I look up a little and saw Mason. I said softly: "Mase"

He is looking really angry. He eyes are now dark grey and jaw clenched. He is holding the boy hand. The poor boy yelped in pain making me whimper. I shut my eyes tightly don't want to see anything like this. I whimper whenever I heard a sound like someone hitting another person. I'm too scared to even look. After few minutes, someone touch my shoulder making me flinch.

Mason said softly: "shh relax petite fille (baby girl), you're fine now"

I slowly peek up at him and saw dark eyes but it's instantly changed into soft look making me feel a little better. I smile and said softly: "are you hurt Mase?"

He give me a gentle smile and said softly wearing his glasses: "no Victoria I'm fine. Are you fine?"

I nodded and he helped me to get up. I said softly: "you don't need to fight them"

He shrugged and said simply: "I don't like when they try to hurt you. I wouldn't let that happen"

I smile because he care for me. He smile and run a hand through his hairs who get messy a little but still looking good. We went to parking and meet our friends. We went to cafe and have a great a great time. I enjoyed so much.