Chapter 31 - Beautiful Honeymoon With You

Y/N POV

I woke up with the smell of pancakes that Jisoo makes,I open my eyes and get up as I run to the kitchen and I smile as soon as I saw Jisoo back.

I back hug her and I feel that she flinch a little bit "Oh my god baby!" She said and I laughed "Morning Baby" I said and kiss her head.

"Morning too baby" She said and turn around as I locked her with my arms "What should we do today?" She asked and I look at her eyes.

"Since we're at Paris,we should go to see Eiffel Tower but it's would be nice if we go there in the night" I said and she nodded.

"Sooo how bout we go to Montmartrect?" She asked and I nodded "Okay" I said and she smiled brightly.

TIME SKIP

I'm wearing a white shirt and denim jacket and Jisoo just wear black shirt with black jeans.

(If you want Blackpink Diaries where Jisoo and Rosé go to Montmartrect. There's a like a wall or I don't know what it calls but it's for you to watch the view. So that's where Y/N and Jisoo are while Y/N back hugging Jisoo)

"Wah it's really pretty" She said and smile as I kiss her head "It's a good idea to have a honeymoon here" I said and she smiled.

I put my chin at her shoulder and we both just look at how beautiful Paris is "Thankyou" She said and I lifted my head and look at her "Why?" I asked and she turned her head to look at me.

"For everything, bring me here and being a good Husband to me" She said with smile that makes me automatically smile.

I kiss her forehead "It's nothing baby" I said and she giggles as we leaned and I captured her beautiful lips.

I love her so so much.

TIME SKIP

We sit at the mat that I've prepared and we watch the Eiffel Tower as we sit beside each other.

"Baby" She called and I look at her "I don't know if I already tell you or not but,I love you" She said and I smile "I love you so so much. We both hurt each other but thank you for not giving up on me" She look at me and smile.

She cares my hair then my cheeks "Aigu my Y/N is so handsome. What should I do?" She said and I chuckled "Everyone look at me while I'm looking at you. So it's not a problem baby because my love for you will never change" I said and she smiled.

After 1 hour we spent watching the Eiffel Tower,we back home.

We both cuddle at the bed while watching a movie and blanket cover both of us.

I look at her beautiful side profile and I feel she smiled "I know I'm beautiful but TV is infront of you" She said and I chuckled.

I can't take my eyes off her "I love you" I said and she laughed as she look at me "Bwoya~ are you drunk?" She asked and giggles.

I laughed "I think so" I said and I leaned to captured her lips as she kiss me back and wrapped her arms around my neck as I move my place to be on top of her without breaking the kiss.

She deepen our kiss as I put both of my hands beside her head as I lifted my body a little bit.

I tilted my head and deepen our kiss as our kiss is getting hot when my head going down to kiss her neck but I stop.

"Why?" She asked as she cares my cheeks and I look at her eyes "I'm sorry" I said and about to get up but she grip my pajama and look into my eyes.

"C-can we continue? You making me go crazy and now you want to leave us being awkward?" She asked and I gulped.

"Your mom want a grandchild right? I know it's too early but we don't know if this is gonna work or not. Let's just try baby" She said and I nodded.

I kiss her lips as we both continue to undress each other clothes and that night is the most beautiful and wonderful night in Paris.

TIME SKIP

JISOO POV

I open my eyes and I saw it's already 10:00, it's too early to wake up. My eyes look at all the clothes that we throw at the floor.

I cares Y/N hand that wrapped around my waist. I try to turned my body but I hissed "You okay baby?" He asked in his raspy voice.

I turned my body completely to him and I saw his messy hair that makes me smile and fix his hair "A little bit" I said and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, I'm too hard didn't I?" He said and I shocked my head "You did great my love, it's okay" I said and cares his cheeks as he get closer to me that makes our nose touch each other.

Y/N POV

How can she be this beautiful even when she just woke up?

I cares her bare waist while looking at her beautiful eyes "I love you" I said and she smiled "I love you too" She said and we both smile.

I peck her lips and she giggled as I leaned closer and kiss her lips.

We both pulled away and look at each other as we feel how happy we are right now.

I love her so so much, nobody knows how much she means so much to me. The girl that makes me feel so protective.

Kim Jisoo,I love you so so much.

The end.........

______________________________________
Hello everyone! So this the bonus chapter for you guys I try my best so yeah here it is! I will update about the new book so just wait okay? Thank you and love you guys!!💗