Chapter 29 - A Date

"Kim Jisoo, will you marry me?"

I look at her eyes with full of hope,I will accept whatever her decision is "Unnie,what are you doing" Jennie whisper while Jisoo can't believe a with a hand covering her mouth.

"I-i promise I will take care of-" "Yes" I look at her "What?" "I said Yes, I'll marry you paboya" She said that makes me smile while Johnny and Jennie jumping.

I put the ring at Jisoo's finger until she suddenly hug me and wrapped her legs around my waist. I get up and hug her tighter.

She pulled away just to look at me. I can feel how close our face are and her breath.

I smile because I finally got her in my arms, forever.

"I love you" She said and I peck her lips "I love you more baby" I said and kiss her as her hand cares my neck "Wuaaaaa!!!" Jennie and Johnny shouted tht makes us smile in between our kisses.

TIME SKIP

I woke up as I feel the sun say hi to my face,I look to my right and I saw my sleeping baby. Sleep peacefully while her head resting at my chest.

I smile and cares her hair a I smelled the scent of her hair strawberry flavor.

Suddenly she lifted her head and look at me "Morning baby" I said and she smiled. The only smile that makes me happy.

She kissed my cheeks and put her head at my chest back "Morning too my love" She said "Today we gonna go fitting for our wedding" I said and I feel her smile.

"I can't wait to see my handsome baby in a suit" I chuckled because of her answer "Me too, can't wait to see my beautiful baby in a beautiful wedding dress" I said.

"I'll go get shower first" She said and get up but I hold her wrist "I didn't get my kiss yet" I pouted and she laughed. She leaned and peck my lips.

I chuckled and she quickly run to the toilet.

TIME SKIP

I sit a sofa while Jisoo beside me looking at all the wedding dress "Baby which one is the prettiest?" She asked and I look at the book that she showed to me.

"Well, anything looks good on you baby" I said and cares her hair "Omooo,you guys looks good together!"  Bridal boutique said to us.

I smile while Jisoo blushed "Thank you" I said "For the groom,here you can try the suit. Follow me" She said and I get up "See ya baby" Jisoo said and I smile.

As I already my suit,I fix the bow "Okay" I get out of the fitting room and I saw Jisoo looking at me "Wah! Baby!" She get up and quickly take a picture of me that makes me laugh.

"Hey,calm down" I said and she just so excited to see me. She run to me and fix the suit "You look so handsome!!" She squish my cheeks "ouch,baby. Your turn" I said and she nodded as she run to the fitting room and I changed my clothes back.

I sit at the sofa while looking at the other wedding dress. Suddenly the curtain open that makes me look at it until it shows Jisoo in a beautiful wedding dress.

My jaw dropped because it's like the first time I saw her. Her visual,beauty and everything about her is just so perfect.

"Park Y/N" She said that makes me realize that I was staring at her and I get up as she walked towards me.

"How am I?" She asked as she spin and look at me "B-beautiful" I said and she laughed.

"Omo,looks like Mr.Y/N really likes you" The staff said and Jisoo blushed  "I will take this dress" She said and go changed her clothes.

TIME SKIP

We having a coffee date at our fav cafe "It's been a really long time since we have a coffee date" Jisoo said who is sitting across me.

I smile while looking at the most beautiful girl in front of me. The one who's gonna marry me.

"Yeah, that's why I bought you here. Kinda special I guess" I shrugged my shoulder and she laughed.

Her smile is the most precious things "Are you don staring at me?" She said and I laughed "No,a little bit more" I said and we both laughed as we looked into each other eyes.

"Em excuse me" Suddenly a guy come to us with a phone in his hand "I'm sorry but you're so pretty,can I get your number?" He said and I looked him.

"I'm sorry but this guy already caught my heart" Jisoo said with a soft smile that makes me feel calm but this guy never give up.

"Well, I'm more handsome than him and can treat you better than him" He said but I clenched my fist until Jisoo's hold my fist as she cares it softly.

"I'm sorry but, we're gonna get married in a few days" As she shows the ring that I bought when I propose to her.

"O-ouh,I'm sorry" He said and run away "Aish what the hell is that jerk from you? I know you're beautiful but can't he see that I'm in front of you?!" I said in jealous but Jisoo suddenly chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I said and pouted "Aigu aigu uri Y/N,are you jealous? Hm?" She asked and I looked away "Baby,you know I love you the most right? Nobody can take me from you. Don't worry,I'm gonna be yours in a few days" She said with a big smile that makes me smile.

"I just can't keep on my poker face" As I leaned in and peck her lips as we both smile while looking into each other eyes.

To be continued.........

______________________________________
Hi!! Kinda sad this story gonna end soon :( but don't worry I will do another book so you can look forward to it! Have a nice day and love ya!