Chapter 14 - Crazy Over You

I open my eyes as the sun is hitting my eyes and I feel something heavy at my chest,there I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleeping peacefully that makes me smile.

I fix her hair that covering her hair and cares her cheeks softly as I kiss her head "baby..." She mumbled at my chest and I chuckled "morning baby" I said and cares her hair.

She hug my waist tightly "I don't want to get up" she mumbled "me too, but we have to babe. You said you want to go to Beach Santa Monica?" I said and she looked up to me sleepily.

I smile "I want but I'm so tired" she said as I kiss her forehead "I will make a breakfast and get up if you want a breakfast alright?" I said and she let go of me as I get up and take a shower.

I'm wearing white shirt and black jeans as I making a pancake for our breakfast "Y/N~" a sweet voice calling me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Yes baby" I said smiling as she put her cheeks at my back and hug me tightly "you have a broad shoulders" she said.

I turned around as her arms still at my waist "oh really?" I said and cupped her cheeks as she smiled brightly.

I cares her hair as she hug me and put her head at my chest "Y/N ah" she called me as I hummed "thank you" she said and I look at her as she lifted her head up and look at me.

"Thank you for always being there, waiting for me,makes me happy and know how to make me the happiest girl ever" she said and I chuckled.

"Of course baby,I love you so much more than you thought" I said and kiss her forehead "let's eat".

TIME SKIP

Im wearing black jeans,white shirt and denim jacket. I sit at the sofa as I waiting for Jisoo.

"Baby you done?" I asked and I heard she shouted "2 minutes!" Then I heard a footstep running downstairs.

I get up and I saw her wearing this but with white cardigan.

She linked her arm to me "let's go!" She said and I chuckled

She linked her arm to me "let's go!" She said and I chuckled. We walked hand in hand at the street.

Like a happy couple do, teasing each other and it's really feel like we in honeymoon.

"Let's eat breakfast first so that we can energy" I said and she nodded. We walked into the restaurant and sit beside the window as she sit in front of me.

"Can we have 2 pork steak,2 cola and 1 pancake" I ordered and the waiter leave us "wah it's really pretty" she said as she looked at outside.

Meanwhile looking at the most beautiful girl "hm, it's so pretty" I said and smiling "Y/N ah,can we buy a souvenir for halmeoni and to Jennie?" She asked and hold my hand.

I chuckled at how excited her voice are "of course, anything for my baby" I said and pinch her cheeks as she smiled.

After 5 minutes our food arrived and we start to eat "Y/N ah,aaaa" she feed me "is it good?" She asked me cuz she saw my face looks like I'm enjoying the food.

I nodded and pinch her cheeks "eat well Sunbae" I said and she suddenly frowned "why?" I asked and she scoffed "am I your Sunbae right now? Are we on a school trip?" She whined that makes me chuckle.

"Why are you so cute Kim Jisoo, fine fine. Eat well my baby~" I said and she blushed as she continue to eat.

TIME SKIP

We walked to the Santa Monica beach as Jisoo run and left me behind "yah Kim Jisoo!" I said and she turned around then laughed.

I smiled as I walked towards her and open my arms,she run to me and I catch her as we both hug each other.

"Why am I feel like I don't want to go anywhere and just wanna be with your" she mumbled at my chest whole closing her eyes.

I kissed her head and smiled "you can always be with me without asking baby" I said and cares her head.

"Let me take a picture of you" I said and she quickly let me go and pose as I take her picture.

Then it's my turned as she take my picture "let me look at it" I said and look at the picture she took "you good at taking a picture babe" I said and she smirked.

"Sorry can you take a picture of us?" I asked the stranger as the stranger agreed and Jisoo hug my waist as I hug her shoulder and we both smile.

I look at Jisoo and kiss her temple as she closed her eyes and smiled. I guess, she's the one for me.

It's already night and we already arrived at our hotel as Jisoo throw herself at the bed and closed her eyes "gosh I'm tired" she said.

I chuckled "I will take shower first" I said and go to the bathroom.

JISOO POV

While waiting for Y/N,I'm playing PUBG at my phone then Y/N comes out of the bathroom "you do-" wow.

He just wrapped the towel around his waist and just revealing his abs that makes my jaw dropped.

He stopped his track and look at me "take a picture Kim Jisoo,it will last longer" he said and I looked away blushed.

"I-i-f you done,i-i- will go take a shower" I said and quickly stand up but he hold my wrist that makes me spin as he catch my waist that makes our body really close to each other.

My eyes widened as I my body really close to his bare body "looks like you enjoying it Miss Kim Jisoo?" He said smirking.

Then I smack his shoulder that makes him let me go "argh!" I quickly run to the bathroom and locked it as I blushing so freaking red.

"You make me go crazy Park Y/N" I mumbled and take a shower.

Y/N POV

I was wearing my grey hoodie and short pants while laying at the bedroom and watch the TV.

"You done?" I asked as soon as I heard the door open and there Jisoo wearing a bath robe.

I looked at her and my jaw dropped cuz she's so freaking beautiful with that bath robe "Y/N,eyes" she said and I quickly look away.

She changed to her pajama and sit beside me and looking at me like she's waiting for something "what?" I asked as I looked at her.

She's not answering "you want me to take off my shirt so that we can-" she cut me off by hitting me with a pillow "argh!" "NOT THAT YOU STUPID!" she said.

As I stopped her hand "then what?!' I asked "I WANT A CUDDLE!" She shouted cutely that really makes me smile.

"Ok come here" I said and lay down as she put her head at my chest and I cares her hair "goodnight baby" I said and she chuckled "goodnight too love" she said and we both fall asleep.

Kim Jisoo,you never know how much I went crazy over you.

To be continued.........

______________________________________
Hi guys! You guys have been waiting for my update right? I'm so sorry because I've been really busy these days and I will try to update more often! Bye!!!