Chapter 16 - Graduation Day

2 MONTHS LATER.....

We were getting for our graduation event to start "Dude,I think I..." Johnny stopped talking and fiddling his finger,I chuckled "What is it bro?" I asked.

He look at me "Ithinkiminlovewithjennie" He said so freaking fast that makes me didn't hear what he trying to say "bro slow down" I said as he breathe in and breathe out.

"I think Im in love with Jennie" he said that makes me speechless "are you seriou-" he cut me off "yes bro I'm sure even tho there's girl out there who I always play with their heart but when it comes to Jennie, it's different" he said.

I smile and pat his shoulder "Now you feel what I feel about Jisoo" I said "Dude,we gotta go" Mark said and we follow him.

TIME SKIP

We finished our graduation and the students are taking a photos with their family.

"Y/N" I turned around and I saw my dad and my mom holding a bouquet of flowers "Appa" I said and he hug me "I'm so proud of you son" the first word that my dad said in my entire life and the words that makes me cry.

I hug him and cried at his shoulder "Appa..." I sob as my mum pat my back slowly.

"Let's take a picture son" My dad said and I nodded. I stand between my mom and dad as my mom linked her arm in my arm as we take a picture for memories.

After we take a picture I asked my dad to wait for at the bench as I run to find Jisoo. There I saw my beautiful girlfriend taking a picture with her friends.

I smile and went beside her "Eo! Babe!" She said happily and I chuckled as I fix her hair.

"Well well love birds how bout I take a picture of you guys" Jennie said "Why not" I said and I wrapped my right hand around Jisoo's shoulder.

She hug my waist and put her head at my chest as we both smile and take a picture "Ok done!" Jennie said and Jisoo check the photo.

"Sunbae" I called her and she looked at me "Do you want to have a dinner with my parents?" I asked as I rub my neck nervously.

She look so shocked that she can't even say anything "Jisoo! He's asking you to meet his parents!" Jennie shake Jisoo until Jisoo realized and look at me.

"Y-yeah sure why not" she said and I blushed "Well I will pick you up at 8 okay?" I said and she nodded "Btw Jennie,I think you should go try talk to Johnny" I said and she look so confused.

"Why would I?" She asked and I chuckled "Well maybe you and him gonna be another couple?" I said and quickly ran away.

"YAH PARK Y/N!" Jennie shouted.

TIME SKIP

I was wearing long sleeve grey shirt with black pants and I fold sleeves as I wear my black watch.

I breathe out and fix my hair "Okay I'm looking so handsome tonight" I smile as I thinking what Jisoo will wear tonight.

I went downstairs and I saw my mom and my maid are preparing for the dinner "You going to pick Jisoo up?" My mom ask and I nodded "I will be back!" I ran out and drive to Jisoo house.

As I parked in front of her house,I get out and knock on the door "Wait!!" I smile when I heard she answered.

I wait 2 minutes she opened the door and there she is being so beautiful in this beautiful night.

I can't take my eyes off her and just watch her eyes that makes me fall in love with her.

"Hey mister,I know I'm beautiful but I think we need to go now because we kinda late now" she said chuckled as I realized and open the car door for her.

She shake her head as she enter the car and I close it as I run the other side and drive to my house.

She's wearing this.

As I we arrived,I open the car door for her and we walked to door

As I we arrived,I open the car door for her and we walked to door. As I about to open she stopped my arm "Why?" I asked as I looked at her and she look at me.

"I-im nervous" she said shaking,cute "Sunbae,they will love you just like how I love you" I said smiling and comfort her as I cares her hand.

"Kim Jisoo, believe me. They will love beautiful and kind women like you" I said and she smiled "You ready?" I asked and she nodded.

I intertwined our hand and walk in "Ouh you here beautiful lady!" My mom said and quickly hug Jisoo.

I smile as I look at them. I guess I can marry her "You look beautiful in face to face,you know my son never stop talking about you" My mom said and I stomped my feet "Mom!" I said while Jisoo smiling happily.

"So you are Jisoo?" My dad asked and Jisoo bow "You look beautiful than I ever thought,no wonder my son love you so much" My dad said and I quickly dragged both of my parents to the table to have our dinner.

"Shhh now let's eattt" I said and take Jisoo sit beside me.

JISOO POV

I never knew Y/N is this kind. We were having a beautiful dinner "So Jisoo,what is your plan after this?" His Mom asked me.

I look at her "I-" I stopped my words,no I can't tell them yet. Not the right timing,I smile "I don't have a plan yet,but I'm still looking for a job" I said.

I look at Y/N who is smile and continue eat his food "Well I hope you're the one who's gonna marry our son" His mom said that makes him choke.

I tap his back and give him water as he drink and put it at the table "Mom!" "What? I love her and she's kind you know" I smile while watching this beautiful family teasing him.

After we had our dinner I was about to the dishes but I got stopped by someone holding my arm "Let me do it" Y/N said smiling and I look up to him "No it's okay let me-" "How bout both of you go rest?" His mom interrupted my words as both of us look at his mom

Y/N grabbed my hand and we ran upstairs to his bedroom,as I step my foot at his room I saw a lot of book and there's a PC.

"You must be a smart person" I said as I looked at him who tidying his bed "Well sadly I'm not the person that you think right now" he said and sat at his bed.

I chuckled and look at those books "I bet you really like to study but because of your old friends,you become a bad boy" I said as I turned my body to look at him.

He smiled "Yeah" he answered sadly,I smile softly and sit beside him as I take his hand and intertwined our hands.

"It's okay, Im gonna make you be a better guy" I said smiling to him as he looks at me and smile.

The smile that I don't want to lose and the hand that I'm holding right now,is my safe place. Y/N, he's my safe place.

To be continued.......

______________________________________
A/N:Hi dear readers,I guess you still waiting for my update right? I'm so sorry because I've been busy lately and I hope you enjoy my new chapter. I will work harder! Stay safe!