Chapter 5 - Protect Her

"I said I like you" he said and we both silence until he said "should I confess like this?" I blinked my eyes "y-yah!" I pushed his shoulder until he 1 meter away from me.

"Just go and confess to her!" I said and run away. I facepalm myself as I embarrassed "Kim Jisoo WAKE UP! WHY DO YOU EVEN FALL FOR A PLAYBOY!" i said and run.

Y/N POV

I chuckled as I looked her run away well it's not fun if I confess this early right? I smile and wear my bag,as I about to go I saw her handbag.

"Kim jisoo, you're so clumsy" I said as I take her bag and close the chemistry door. I walk while I'm searching for her phone "ouh here it is" I take and I opened her phone I stopped my track as I saw a picture of Jipyeong that she put it on her lockscreen.

"Yah! Give me my bag!" I heard Jisoo yelling far away,I looked at her as she run and stop in front of me painted.

"Sunbae" I called but she just snatched her things except phone from my hand "thanks" she said.

"You really like Jipyeong don't you?" I asked as I hold the pain that in my heart and she looked at me in the eyes.

She looked at my hand and quickly take her phone "y-yah why did you look into someone pho-" I cut her off by pulling her waist close to me.

"You still want to lie in a situation like this?" I asked as her face is inch away from me. She widened her eyes then her eyes look at my lips.

I leaned closer until her lips almost meet mine "YAH PARK Y/N!" Suddenly I got a kick then I fall into the ground "argh!".

"You okay?" I heard Jipyeong asked and I stand up as I brush my clothes "aish" then Jipyeong grabbed my collar "she's mine so don't freaking touch her" he said and I scoffed.

"Ah really? After you rejected her last year?" I said chuckled and he about to punch me until Jisoo pushed both us away from each other.

"Can you guys stop fighting?!" She shouted and I smirked at Jipyeong "let's go Jisoo" Jipyeong said and dragged Jisoo by her wrist,before he walk I hold the other Jisoo's wrist.

"Let her go" he said sternly "I don't scared of you just like how I used to,so stop acting like you fucking care at her" I said and pushed his hand then I dragged Jisoo.

JISOO POV

We both walked together and we didn't even talk to each other until I spoke up "are you okay?" I asked and look up to him.

"Of course I'm okay" he said and I look in front then I feel like his hand shaking. I take his hand and intertwined our hands together that makes him look at our hands.

"You're shaking,so I thought you might want someone to hold y-your hand" I said without looking at him then I feel like he smiling, tightened our hand.

After a few minutes we arrived at my house then I stand in front of him "so" "you go first" he said and I nodded "but you should let go of my hands first" I said and he quickly let go of my hands.

"S-sorry" he said and I smile "it's okay,see you" I said and enter my house as I locked the door I leaned into it as I put my hand at my chest "calm down heart" I sighed.

I like Y/n but since Jipyeong come,I kinda like him back. What should I do? Which one sho I choose?!.

"Arghhhhh" I ruffle my hair and went to my bedroom as dalgom follow me. I throw myself at bed then I got a message.

Y/n💗
:Have a good rest,Sunbae.

I smile and put my phone at my chest "you can't do this to me Y/n!" I said and kick my feet at the air.