Chapter 20 - Johnny's Wedding

"Ah,sorry for not telling you Y/N" Jennie said as my tears flowed down then I look at Jennie smiling "No it's okay,I'm gonna go now" I said and quickly run outside of the wedding hall.

I was about to open my car door but someone stop my hand "Stop" I look at that tiny hands holding my hand trying to stop me from open the door.

"Let's talk" she said then I turned around and meet those eyes that I miss the most. She's looking more beautiful with her new hair.

 She's looking more beautiful with her new hair

This her new hair.

"I don't think we have more to talk about" I said as I hold myself from crying "We have, please listen to me" she said holding my hand but I just brushed away.

"Kim Jisoo,stop. I thought you were happy and didn't come here anymore" I said sarcastically even tho it's gonna hurt her.

She look down and sighed "Stop with this bullshit Kim Jisoo-" "I miss you!" She said that makes me stop my words.

After 4 years,she said that 8 letters. The words that I never expect to hear it again, especially when it's from her "Do you even know how my heart looks like?" I said and she looks me in the eyes while me wanting to kiss that beautiful lips.

I kick my car until it bent "This is my heart when you leave me for 4 years Jisoo! And now you comeback say those 8 letters like nothing happened between us!" I said as my tears flowed down.

"You never once to call me,ask how am I doing and you don't even say that you gonna comeback to me and back together. No. Not even once Kim Jisoo!" I said again that makes her look down and tears running down her cheeks.

She's hurt,but my heart are more hurts than her "L-lets just not meet each other anymore..... I don't think I can control myself if I still standing here talking to you" I said and about to open the door but stop me again.

"Just do it" I look at her "Do whatever you want to do to me! Hit me! Mad at me or yell-" I cut her off by cupped her cheeks and captured her beautiful lips that I've been holding myself.

She was shocked but she melt away and wrapped her arms around my neck as I pull her waist close to mine.

After air become problem,we pulled away and I put my forehead on her as I look at her lips and she look at my eyes "I really don't want this Kim Jisoo" she cares my cheeks.

"I'm sorry" she said "Let's just say this is our last kiss" she added that makes me look at her "It's my fault,for leaving you and makes you hurt. I never want to do that but my dad says if I work with him and sign the contract. He allowed me to marry you but... it turns out wrong. I didn't know there's a rule said that I have to break up with you" She said that makes me a little bit regret.

"But still,you should've tell me. I would not mad at you if you tell me and we can solve it" I said as she hide at my chest and hug me "I'm sorry" she cried as I cares her hair.

Ouh I miss this kind of hug with the woman that I love "I don't know if I should forgive you or not Sunbae" I said as she still sobs at my chest.

I cupped her cheeks that makes her look at me "Give me time"I said and she nodded.

TIME SKIP

As I was about to go upstairs my mom asked me "How's wedding? Jennie must be looking so beautiful! Ah it's sad that I can't go see her" I smile.

"Mom" I called her and she looked at me as I walked towards her "I met Jisoo" I said as I smile a little.

"J-jisoo? Kim Jisoo?" My mom asked as she widen her eyes. I nodded "I feel like I need to tell you" I smile "I will get some rest" I said and go to my bedroom.

I sit at bed as I loosen my tie as I got a text from Johnny

Johnny 💨
: Dude,we were having a late night party. Come join us if you want

Y/N🦋
Okay :

I get up and wear some white shirt and gray hoodie with black jeans. I walked downstairs "Where you going son?" My dad asked "Late night party, Johnny is there. Goodnight dad" I said and he nodded.

I drive to some bar that Johnny give me,I parked and I enter the bar as I try to find Johnny "Y/N!" Johnny raise his hand and I go to him.

"I thought you didn't come" Jennie said who is in Johnny's arm. I sit in front of them "I feel like I need some beer" I said as I take the beer that already in front of and drink it.

"Dude calm down" Johnny try to stop me but I keep drink it until it finished "1 more please" The waiter give me another beer.

"What happened between you and Jisoo? Did you meet her?" Jennie asked and I look down as I little bit drunk.

"She said..she miss me.." I chuckled "Nonsense...I don't know why but I want to keep on mad at her but I just can't....I can't control my heart when she's in front of me..." I let my tears running down.

"I thought I'm fine and I can...let her go...but I can't man...I just can't...I love her way too much..." I said as I drink the beer and finish it as I about to call the waiter but Johnny stop my hand.

"Enough man" he said but I just sighed and put my head at the table as I knocked out.

JENNIE POV

"Unnie? Can you come here? We having a late night party but Y/N...he knocked out...ok I'll wait" I said

"I feel bad for him baby" Johnny said as I look at Y/N who is still asleep at the table "Why?" I asked.

"He had a hard time since Jisoo leave him. He almost kill himself but I stopped him until he finally stop and trying to be okay" he said that makes me sighed.

"Jennie!" I saw Jisoo running towards us and look at Y/N "Please bring him home unnie,we have somewhere to go" I said and she nodded.

"Let me help you" Johnny get up as he put Y/N arm around his shoulder and put him inside Jisoo's car.

"Be careful!" I said and she nodded as she drive.

JISOO POV

Why does this makes my heart hurt to see him like this. I admitted it was my fault but he doesn't have to drink the beer and getting drunk.

"One.....one more..beer... please" he mumble as I sighed and park in front of my house. I get out and went to the side as I put his arm around my shoulder and put my the other hand at his waist.

"Aigu, he's so heavy" I said as I walked in and put him at my bed as I tucked him with blanket. As I was about to go suddenly he grab my hand.

"Don't..go...." He said as I look at him. I sit beside him and cares his hair "Goodnight" I said and get out from my bedroom.

I changed to my pajamas and sleep at the sofa.

To be continued...........

______________________________________
Hello! I just finished my exam and I can finally relax a little bit. So here's new chapter for you guys! I'll try to update more and yeah see ya at the next chapter!🦋💗