Chapter 3 - You and Him

Jisoo POV

Y/n and I stay silence as we both walked side by side with his hand in his pocket.

"I'm sorry about what I said earlier" I broke the silence and I heard he softly chuckled "it's okay sunbae,I'm a playboy back then but now I'm not. Anyway who told you about my "Playboy" story?" He asked me without looking at me.

"J-jipyeong sunbae,you know him right?" I asked and look at him as he stopped his track and look at me "who?" He asked "Han Ji Pyeong" I answered again and stopped in front of him.

I saw his eyes full of anger but he try to calm since I'm here,maybe? "So this is my house" I said and he look at my house "nice house,well goodnight sunbae" he said as he look at me and smile cutely.

No please don't smile like that! I smile shyly and walked into my house. Wait is something happened between them?

TIME SKIP

I'm wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans. I entered the building then I saw Y/n at his locker but it looks like he has bruised at his face again?!

I walked to him and knocked his locker door,he closed the door and look at me. HE'S SO GOOD LOOKING KSHSKSJS with his white shirt tie in black pants and black jeans jacket.

"Hi sunbae!" He said and smile brightly "did you fought with someone?" I asked and he look down "Y/n look at me" I said and he look at me.

"Did you fought with Jipyeong sun-" suddenly there's a voice that cut me off "eo Jisoo shi!" Jipyeong come towards us and I saw Y/n clenched his fist.

"Let's go to class together?" Jipyeong take my wrist and about to dragged me but Y/n hold my arm "what are you doing?" Jipyeong asked "you interrupted our conversation and now you want to dragged her from me? Hell no" he said.

I looked at both of them and looks like they about to fight then I quickly let go of their hands "let's go Y/n" I said as I hold his hand and dragged him with me.

Y/N POV

"Let's go Y/n" her sweet voice makes me look at her as she hold my hand and dragged me with her.

I looked at our hands and I smile. As we arrived at nurse room she let go of my hands and close the door.

"Sunbae" I call her as she looked at me then I walked towards her until she leaned into the door.

I pinned her with both of my arms,I look deeply into her eyes "you should scared of me but why did you still pick me than Jipyeong sunbae?" I asked smirked.

"I-i-" "you what sunbae?" I asked as I make our face inch away then her eyes widened "w-w-what are you doing pervert!" She's whisper "why are you whispering? You don't want us to get caught so that we can stay like this forever?" I smirked.

She hit my shoulder hardly and pushed me away from her "you pervert" she said as she fix her clothes.

"Anyway why are you dragging me here?" I asked as I sit down at the bed "you should look at your face, it's getting worse" she said as she take the band-aid.

"Well at least it's just a scar" I said and she sat beside me "come" she said and I turned my body towards her as she put the plaster at my scar.

"Sunbae" I called her and she hummed while put on a cream at my cheeks "why do you care about me?" I asked her as I looked into her eyes.

She stopped and looked at my eyes "I don't know why out of the people you're the one I would like to take care and protect the most. Whenever you get hurt makes my heart hurt" she answered and my face softened.

"Sunbae,did you-" "no Y/n,I will not fall in love with my own junior. So please, respect me and I consider you as a friend. A friend that I want to take care of." she said and quickly stood up and get out of the nurse room.

Just a junior Y/n,who are you to like someone like her? And you're a playboy Y/n who knows maybe you could make her heart hurt just like you hurt the other girls and leave them?

I sighed and lay down the bed as I staring at the ceiling then I fall asleep.

MARK POV

The class already started but Y/n is nowhere to be seen "hyung,where is Y/n tho" I asked Johnny and his eyes also looking for Y/n

"I don't know man,if he late he will get detention" Johnny said and I sighed.

"Sorry I'm late" wait isn't that? I looked up to the owner of the voice "you will get detention after class. Wait,did you fought with someone?" Teacher Kang said and Y/n just walked towards us.

"I will call your father!" Teacher Kang said and Y/n just sit beside me "whatever you say asshole" Y/n said that makes everyone gasped.

I looked over Jisoo sunbae face she look at Y/n who is looking outside of the window. Her face is like feel guilty? Kinda like that.

Is something happened between them?

JISOO POV

It's already 8pm and Y/n still on his detention so maybe I could accompany him?

I walked towards the building and looking for Y/n then I saw a tall guy in the class wearing a white t shirt tie in. Looks like he was cleaning the classroom.

I walked towards the door that open widely and I knocked as I saw him flinch and look at me "eo sunbae? What are you doing here?" He said as he stop wiping the floor.

"Accompany my friend?" I said as I enter and sit at the table "well it's already night you should go home now sunbae" he said.

I shocked my head "nope,I want to hear your story" I said and he look so confused "my story?" He asked and I nodded.

"You mean about this bruise?" He asked again and I nodded again. He sighed and continue wiping the floor.

"Actually" he started "Jipyeong sunbae is my best friend at my high school" he said and my eyes travel to his back with my eyes widened.

Han Jipyeong is..his best friend?

To be continued.....

______________________________________

Hiii ok so far how was the story? Is it weird? Is it make sense? If it please comment down and I will improve my writing more! Stay safe dear readers 💗✨ (I'm sorry for my wrong grammar)