Chapter 23 - Waking up next to you

Y/N POV

I feel something heavy at my head and I open my eyes I saw Jisoo's hand at my hair while her head at sofa still sleeping.

I take her hand that at my head and I get up as I put her arm around my neck and lifted her in bridal style.

I put her at the bed and put the blanket until her chest. I closed the door and I lay beside her as I back hug her and put her head at my arm.

After 1 hour I feel like she turned her body to me and hug me as she snuggle her head at my neck "Good Morning baby" I said as I cares her hair.

"Good morning bab-" she stop and lifted her head to look at me and I smile when our eyes met.

"Y-Y/N ah" she said and I chuckled "Why~" I pushed her hair behind her ear "About last night-" "It's okay,I'm the one who should be sorry" I cut her off and smile.

"I don't know what happened to myself last night" I sighed as she put her head at the crook of my neck and hug my waist tighter.

"It's okay,I understand but you should wait until we get married" She said that makes me chuckle "You want to marry with me?" I asked and cares her hair.

She nodded "Of course! Then if I don't want to get married with you I wouldn't be with you right baby" She said chuckled.

Suddenly I heard someone knocked at our door "Lovebirds! Breakfast ready!" Johnny said "Okay! Coming!" I said.

"Go get shower first" I said and she get up.

TIME SKIP

I'm wearing my grey hoodie,black jeans and Jisoo wear white shirt with black jeans.

We eat pancakes that Jennie cook for us "When you guys gonna get married?" Jennie said that makes me choke "Y-Yah!" Jisoo said as she blushed.

"You guys are adult! Look at me and Johnny. We've been for 3 years and now we're married but you guys have been for 5 years and didn't get married yet" She said as I glare at her.

"Jen, we're not ready yet" I said and Jisoo look at me "I'm ready" she said that makes me turned my head to her "W-what?" I asked.

She looked at me with her innocent face "I'm ready to get married with you,as long as it's you the one who gonna marry with me" She said that makes my ear red.

"Yah your ear!" Johnny laughed as I just stunned by Jisoo's word. She smiled and continue to eat.

TIME SKIP

We already at our house and I watched TV but I just can't stop thinking about what Jisoo said.

How do I propose to her? How to make it romantic? I mess my hair "Hey babe,you okay?" Jisoo asked as she sit beside me and fix my hair.

"Baby" I called her and she hummed as she fix my hair "What if I can't be a good husband and good father to our child?" I asked

She smiled and cares my hair "Aigo my baby,how could you say that hm? Look at you now. You taking care of me sooo well that makes my heart hurt because you're so precious" She smiled brightly.

I pouted and I wrapped my arms around her waist as I put my head at the crook of her neck. She put her arms around my neck and cares my hair.

"Tommorow I have an interview for my job,will you be ok home alone?" I asked and she chuckled "You think I'm a kid?" She said.

"Of course you still a kid! You're too cute to handle!" I said and she laughed "Now tell my how can I not love you" She said as I lifted my head and look at her beautiful eyes.

I leaned and kiss her eyes then she opened her eyes and look at my eyes "I love you so so soo much. Even tho you gone for 4 years, you never know how many girls I rejected because I still love you and it's always gonna be you" I said and she smiled.

She cares my cheeks "I love you" She said "I love you too" We both cuddle until we fall asleep.

TIME SKIP

I wear my long sleeve shirt and black suit "You done?" She entered our room and she take my tie "Come" She said and I turned around to her.

She put the tie at my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist and pull her closer until our bodies touch each other.

She smiled and fix my tie a little bit as she wipe the dust at my shoulder and wrapped her arms around my neck "Omo omo my baby is sooo handsome!" She said that makes me laugh.

I look at her. How lucky I am to have this girl in my arms and who's gonna be with me forever until we old.

I wear my shoes as Jisoo leaned at the wall while watching me. I look at her "I didn't get my kiss yet" I said pouted and she laughed.

She get closer to me and put her soft lips on mine. After air become a problem we pulled away and smile to each other.

"I will go now,bye baby" I said as I open the door "Bye! Take care!" She said and I closed the door.

It already feels like we are husband and wife. I guess this is how our future are with our future child.

To be continued..........

______________________________________
Hello! Kinda late but yeah I hope you enjoy my new chapter! I'm sorry for the late update and I hope everyone doing well. Stay safe and stay healthy! Byeeeeeee<3