Chapter 10 - Open my heart for you

We all at the table and eating together as my grandma cook kimchi stew and gamjatang "so you guys are not dating?" My grandma asked "aih halmeoni" I whined "aigooo look at you already 24 and whined like a kid" my grandma said and I pouted.

I heard Jisoo chuckled softly then I looked at her "it's a wrong decision to bring you here" I said and both of them laughed.

After we already finished,I clean the table then I saw Jisoo wash the dishes "Sunbae let me do it" I said and go behind her "no I can do it" she said but I insisted.

"Give me" I take the glove and wear it "yah" "go sit with grandma" I said and she looked at me confused as I wash the dishes.

JISOO POV

I sit beside Y/N grandma ad she watch TV "you know that Y/n is a soft boy right?" His grandma said and I look at her.

"Y/N ah!" "Yes halmeoni!" He answered "please buy some watermelon and also a ramen!" His grandma said and he went out to buy it.

His grandma turn her body to me "he may be a playboy but he's actually a very very kind hearted. When he loves someone he never gonna let go of her and he will try hard to get her" she said as she hold my hand.

I keep silence as I hold my tears "so if you really love my Y/n, please accept him as soon as possible. There's a lot of girls he brought here but all of them want Y/n just for fun and this is the first time I saw a beautiful and kind girl. Please take care of him and love him as much as he loves you." she said and my tears fall.

"I'm sorry halmeoni" I said whisper "I know you hurt him but he will always be by her side and he will always wait for her. So I think you're the right one for him." she said and I nodded "thank you halmeoni" I said.

She hugged me as I hug her back "go take a walk if you want,he will mad at me if he saw you crying" she said and we both chuckled.

Y/N POV

"I'm home!" I said as I enter house and Jisoo nowhere to be found "halmeoni where's sunbae?" I asked as I put the food at the counter kitchen.

"She went for a walk" halmeoni said and I quickly went out to find her. I went to the beach that near my grandma house. There I saw Sunbae walking at the beach.

I jog to her and walked beside her "Sunbae!" I said and she smiled "what took you so long?" She asked and I chuckled "I'm sorry, anyway what are you doing here?" I asked and she looked at the beach.

"Well just and now I know how precious you're to halmeoni" she said and I widened my eyes "what she tell you?! Did she make you cry?!" I said and stop her.

She looked into my eyes and there's a softest eyes I ever seen "no, but she said to take care of you" she said and I look at her confused "Sunba-" my words got interrupt by a soft lips pressing mine.

I looked at Jisoo who is closed her eyes while kissing me,after air become a problem she pulled away an look at me "just make me fall in love with you more,than I will accept you" she said and leave me behind.

"W-wait S-sunbae!" I jog tu her and she turned her body as she walked backwards "what do you mean by that?" I asked as I walked and she's walk backwards.

"I think I've already fall in love with you, but I just need a little bit of your love towards me and I will accept you" she said smiling.

I sighed relieved "thank you sunbae" I said and she giggle "you're so annoying when you smile like that" she said and I dragged her waist to make her closer to me.

As there's no gap between us and our face is so close t each other,I look at her eyes "you shouldn't just kiss me like that Sunbae" I said and she gulped.

"I thought you're brave enough but now you look scared" I chuckled as I leaned forward and captured her lips.

Her hand wrapped around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her waist. She responded to my kiss and that's the first time I enjoyed my kiss.

It's feels like the whole stop and it's just us. As air become a problem, I pulled away and rest my forehead on hers.

"This is the first time I feel like I'm someone's girlfriend" she said and I chuckled "so you mean you accept me?" I asked and she nodded.

I put my chin at her shoulder as we hug tightly "thank you Sunbae" I said and she pat my back softly "I love you" I said and she laughed.

"I love you too pabo" she said and I chuckled. That's the most happiest moment of me.

TIME SKIP

We walked back home while intertwined our hands "since we're officially right now so how bout I call you babe or baby or honey or-" my words got interrupt when her hand close my mouth.

"Nope! Not yet" she said and pushed her hand gently as I pouted "fine" I said and she giggle.

"We're home!" I said as we enter then I saw 2 bottle of soju and there's grandma prepared a snack "good timing! Come here join me" she said and I was about to say something but Jisoo excitedly said "of course!" Then she sit beside grandma.

I sighed and sit at another sofa. So we talk,eat and drink meanwhile me who already drunk but Jisoo and grandma not that drunk because they doesn't drink that much.

JISOO POV

"Aish look at this kid" grandma said while pointing at Y/N who is put his chin at his palm while closing his eyes.

I laughed then I sit beside him as I put his head at my shoulder "mmm sunbae" he mumbled as he snuggle into my neck.

"Aigo aigo look how clingy he is, that's why you should be beside him. Not every girl can take care of him since he get drunk easily but thanks to you,he can lean on and be someone who he loves" grandma said.

I smile as hold his hand "go take him to bed and you can sleep with him if you want" grandma said and I just smile "nae" I said "let's go Y/n" I stand up and put his hand around my shoulder.

As I wrapped my the other hand around his waist "where are we gwooinnngggg" he said and we walked to his old bedroom.

"Jwuustt oneee mwoooree" he said and I just shocked my head "you're worst than me" I said as I enter his bedroom and lay him at the bed.

I cover him with blanket as I sit beside him and pat his chest "goodnight~" I said and he look at me.

"Who are you" he asked and I chuckled "I'm your girlfriend" I said and he frowned "nwoooo I havee a girlfriend!" He said.

"well then break up with her and date me instead" I said "what's your namee" he asked "Kim Jisoo imnida" I said and he smiled "eo! That's my girlfriend's name" he said.

"Go to sleep" I said and about to get up but he dragged my wrist and make me lay beside him as he hug me like we're cuddle.

"Don't go..." He said and I smile as I turned my body to him and cares his cheeks "thank you,for not giving up on me" I whisper softly and we both sleep as we're cuddle together.

To be continued.......

______________________________________
hi ready so I actually don't what to say but I just wanna say that thank you for supporting my new book and give so much love on my first book💗✨ I love you guys so much 💗 (I'm sorry for my wrong grammar)