Chapter 13 - LA Trip

We already inside the gate as we sit at the chair while waiting for the flight. I do my assignment while Jisoo sleep at my shoulder.

I smile as I heard her snoring cutely. I took a glance at her and put her hair behind her ear as she move a little bit and hug my arm tightly.

I chuckled and kiss her head "why are you so cute" I whisper so that she doesn't wake up then I continue with my assignment.

TIME SKIP

We already at the plane as I sleep at Jisoo's shoulder, suddenly a sweet voice and a tapped at my arm "babe,wanna eat?" She asked me.

I lifted my head and look at her "yeah I kinda hungry" I said in raspy voice as she fix my hair and smile.

I look at Jisoo who is enjoying her food I chuckled and wipe a source as her lips "clumsy you" I said and she giggle.

After a few hours we already arrived at LA,now we're taking our bag and rent a car to drive to hotel. Jisoo play some music while I'm driving.

"Babe, it's nice to have night drive in our first night in LA" she said looking at me lovely. I chuckled and pat her head "you right baby" I said and she start sing.

Well I don't care because she's my girl and she can do whatever she wants. Not to forget,her voice is so beautiful.

I parked at the parking lot and check in. As we got the key we walked to our room and Jisoo open it "waaaa it's so beautiful baby!!" She run and look around the room.

I enter and put our luggage as I followed her "I think I might just live here" I said and went to balcony as I felt a hands wrapped around my waist "I want to live here~" she whined.

I chuckled and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder "one day baby" I said and kiss her head as we look at the city. It's so wonderful,it feels like we're on honeymoon.

"I will get shower first alright?" She said and I nodded as I take off my hoodie while I'm wearing white shirt and lay down at the bed.

"Baby! Where should we eat?" I asked her "hotel cafeteria should be fine!" She answered and I take a nap while she's showering.

Suddenly I feel like someone cares my hair softly and I opened my eyes I saw Jisoo smiling while leaning her elbow at the pillow.

"Let's go,I'm hungry" she said and I chuckled as I snuggle my head into her neck "5 minutes" I said and she hit my arm "argh!" "It's already 8pm!" She whined.

I sit up and look at her "fine" I said and she sit up as she fix my hair "you need to be handsome" she said and I chuckled.

"So can the other girl seduce me?" I asked smirk and she hit my arm "oww!" I said and cares my arm "let's go" she pouted and left me behind.

"Wait for me baby" I said and wear my denim jacket as I follow her behind.

TIME SKIP

We already sit at out table and looking at our menu "can I get two pork steak and 2 apple juice?" I order in english at the waiter girl.

I give her the menu and her hand slightly brush to my hand and I quickly put my hand at my thigh.

She smirk and walked away as I looked at Jisoo and she look at me with burning eyes "J-Jisoo ah, don't be mad" I said and she scoffed.

"How can I not mad!" She whisper shouted and I quickly take her hand and hold it "baby,you know how much I love you right? I will never leave you and she's not that attractive. You're the most attractive and charming girl our jichu" I said smile cutely.

She sighed and stand up "babe" she mess my hair up "hey what are you doing?" I asked and she shush me "baby" I called her and she sit back.

Bro I hair is mess as hell "why are you still handsome even with messy hair?" She asked and I chuckled as I fix my hair back.

"Well I'm too handsome to handle I guess?" I smirked and she scoffed "here your order" the waiter lady put our food at our table and suddenly I feel like someone hand is rubbing my shoulder.

If it's Jisoo why does her hand still at the table "so can I get your number Mr.Handsome?" The waiter lady said and I look at her as I laughed awkwardly.

"No because this girl in front of me will jealous if I give my number to the other girl" I said and pushed her hand gently.

As the waiter lady bowed and run away. I look at Jisoo "we good?" I asked and she blushed "of course" and I smile.

TIME SKIP

We both walked together at the street while I put my arm around her shoulder and she hug my waist.

We both stopped and sit at the bench that got less people walking here and it's kinda quiet.

I put my arm around her as she put her head at my shoulder and play with my other hand "babe,I think this is the best holiday I've ever been" I said and she giggle.

She looked up to me with her hair at her face as I fix it and smile "yeah and I'm happy I get to spend time with you alone" she said that makes my heart beating fast.

I cares her head "you know how much I love you right?" I said and she nodded "no matter where I look, there's always you. I don't care if other girl flirting with me with those sexy voice but I found that this girl that I holding in my arm right now is more sexy and attractive" she hit my chest playfully.

I chuckled "so don't be mad or jealous okay? I will never leave you because I already found my everything" I said and as she look at me about to cry.

"No don't cry" I said and kiss her forehead as she snuggle her head at my neck "I love you so so much" she said and I kiss her head as I tightened our hug.

"I love you too, princess"

To be continued.......

______________________________________
I'm so sorry for not updating right now cuz I'm so busy and yeah pftt anyway thank you for supporting my second book. I really appreciate it and don't forget to stream "On The Ground" - Rosé. She's an angle. Bye guys!