Chapter 24 - Photos

I'm waiting for my number to call suddenly Jisoo call me. I smiled as I saw "my love <3" that written at my lockscreen "Yes baby?" I answered.

"You okay? Don't be nervous! I know you will pass" She said that makes me calm down and smile "I'm nervous but since I hear your voice I'm not nervous anymore" I said and she chuckled.

"Park Kang Chul" "Oh,baby I gotta go now. See you at home baby bye!" I said " Oh okay! Goodluck baby!" She said that makes me smile and end the call.

TIME SKIP

I drive back home excitedly and I bought fried chicken for us to eat for dinner. After I arrived, I park the car in front of our house and get out as I bought the fried chicken.

I enter our house and take off my shoes "Babe! I'm home!" I said but no answer "Baby?" I called as I take a peek at the kitchen and living room.

"Jisoo ah" I call again but still no answer. I put the box at the table and call Jisoo "The number that you dial has been..." I frowned.

"Where did she go?" I asked myself and go upstairs "Baby?" I open our bedroom door and I saw my baby sleep with the blanket cover her body.

I smile relieved that she's at home. I walked towards as I open my blazer and folded my sleeves as I lay beside her and I push her hair behind her ear "Jisoo ah" I called her but she just get closer to me and hug my waist as I put my arms around her should and she put her head at my chest.

"I bought you a chicken" I said and she lifted her head up "But I cook us a dinner" She pouted that makes me feel bad "Oh man,baby I'm so sorry I thought you didn't want to cook" I said and cares her hair.

"It's okay" She said a little bit disappointed "Let's eat,I have something to tell you" I said but she shocked he head.

"I'm sleepy" she said that makes me feel so bad "But just tell me what you want to tell to me" She said and I sighed "I will tell you tomorrow" I said and she nodded.

We both sleep while cuddling to each other.

TIME SKIP

I fix my tie and wear my blazer then I go downstairs I saw Jisoo put the chicken that I bought last night at the table.

"Morning baby" I kiss her head and she smiled "Morning my love" She said and we both sit at the table "Wait why are you wearing a suit?" She asked.

I smiled "I pass the interview" I said and her face light up "Babyyy!!!" She ran up to me that makes me stand up and caught her as she wrapped her legs around my waist and showered me with kisses.

"Babyyy! I told you! You gonna pass it!" She said and cares my cheeks that makes me smile "Thanks to you baby,if you not call me yesterday I don't think I will pass" I said and she pouted.

"Noo" I chuckled "Let's eat" I said and we both eat our breakfast.

TIME SKIP

I was doing my work at office and it's already late until I forgot to call Jisoo. I finished my work and I look at the watch it's already 3am.

I sighed and open my phone I saw 23 call,30 message from Jisoo "Oh shoot" I called her but no answer.

I run to my car and drive home. As I arrived I walked upstairs and I saw Jisoo sleeping with blanket covering her body.

I sighed as I went to shower then changed to my pajamas. I lay beside her and back hug her "I'm sorry baby" I kiss her shoulder.

Suddenly I felt she move and turned around her body to me as I she put her head at my arms "You late" she said that makes me feel bad.

"I know..I'm sorry for not telling you" I said and cares her hair. She sighed and look at me in the eyes "You should call me so that I shouldn't cook for us" she said.

"I know baby,I'm so sorry okay? Tommorow you don't have to cook and wait for me okay? Just sleep" I said and she nodded as she get closer and we cuddle as we both sleep.

TIME SKIP

JISOO POV

Day by day,Y/N come home late. Sometimes it's 3AM/5AM. There's one time he didn't come home. At all.

I sit at the living room waiting for him to come home and I watch the clock it says '4AM' which is Y/N nowhere to be found.

Suddenly I got text from Jennie

Jendeuk🐻:Unnie look at this

*Sent pic*

I opened the photos that she give to me,it was Y/N at the bar kissing other girl which is one of his co-workers I guess.

My tear drop through my cheeks as I try not to believe it. He even hug the girl waist and the girl sit at his lap.

I closed my mouth as I try not to cry too loud but I just can't. It hurts. This is what get for leaving him? But I'm here. I'm here and ready to marry him.

Am I not a good girlfriend? The question that running through my mind as I cry.

Suddenly my phone ring and I accept without looking who calling "Unnie" I heard Jennie's voice that makes me cry more.

"Unnie? You okay? Why are you crying? I will go there! Wait okay?" Jennie hangs up and I just cry.

I don't know what to do until Jennie come to my house with her husband, Johnny.

"Unnie!" She run to me and sit beside me as she pulled me into her embrace "Jennie ah" I said as I cry so so hard that makes me lost my breath.

"I shouldn't have sent you the picture" Jennie said and pat my back "Aish that jerk" Johnny said.

I hug Jennie and cry at her shoulder "Unnie, let's sleep at our house. You can't be here. It will get worst. Let's go" Jennie said and I pack my things then I sleep at Jennie's house.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I woke up in a room that I didn't know and didn't familiar. I woke to see myself shirtless and I saw sleeping girl beside me.

"What the..." Suddenly the girl hug my waist and put her head at my chest "Oppa you up?" She asked and I pushed her because she's not Jisoo.

I sit up and stay away from here "Who are you?" I asked as I cover my body "Bwoya Oppa, it's me Hyeyoon. We have fun last night" She said and I just look at her.

"Did we...." She cut me "Of course we didn't but we were kissing and yeah here we are" She said and I feel so bad. What will Jisoo say if I didn't come home a whole day.

I wear my long sleeve white shirt and I take my things as I drive to my house. I run to the door and open it "Baby?" I called I saw no one.

"Baby? Jisoo ah" I call and still no answer. I go upstairs and I saw no Jisoo and also her things. Everything is empty.

It's like I live alone....

To be continued........

______________________________________
Hello my dear readers! I'm sorry for the late update because I've been busy these days. Anyway Itzy comeback "LOCO" is tommorow. Please listen to it and stream it! Give a lot of love and support. Thank you and stay safe<3