Chapter 2 - About you

I walked to the building while smiling because I remember what I did to Jisoo

Flashback

"How did you know my name?" I asked her as she stopped her move and look at my eyes "i- I didn't even know your name" she answered nervously.

I smirk and pull her hand to make her face inch away from my face "ah really? Then why did you shout my name when I was getting beat?" I asked and she blushed.

"Y-yah!" She hit my shoulder and stood straight "s-since when?!" She shouted a little bit. I stand up that makes her take a little step backwards and look up to me because I'm taller than her.

I look into her eyes and smile sweetly "well, I'll get going first. Thank you, sunbae" I said and walked away.

End of flashback

"Yah Y/n! Everyone is looking for you" Johnny said as he dragging me enter the building "ha! Here he is the face of Hankook University!" Minhyuk said as soon as I enter.

I looked at them confused "come here" Minhyuk said and I stand beside him "ok well since he's face of the Hankook University,how bout you show how you make people fall in love with you?" Everyone scream.

Then when he said that my eyes went to Jisoo's eyes "I will" I said and walked towards Jisoo as she looked at me confused. I stand in front of her and we both looked into each other eyes.

"What are you doi-" I cut her off by bend my body a little bit and makes my face inch away from her. "AAAAAA!!!!!" Everyone squeal because of my move.

I look deeply into her eyes "I just had to do this, just stay still and makes like you shocked by what I say to you" I whisper to her and smile.

JISOO POV

We literally close to each other and my heart beating fast but he's smile kinda cute tho. No wait what?! Jisoo you're his sunbae!

He walked away and everyone clapped their hand. I'm not taking my eyes off him until he sat down between his friends.

"You okay?" Jipyeong asked me and i nodded "you didn't scared of him?" He asked and I look at him confused "why would I?" I asked.

He smiled "I heard that he's a playboy back then,he always went to club and play with girls heart so you should be careful" he said and I looked at Y/n who is smile brightly to his friends joke.

'He is a playboy? But he doesn't seems to be that kind of guy' my thought said.

TIME SKIP

It's the next day after the orientation,I was wearing a black jeans and brown sweater. I was walking to the building until I heard a voice "sunbae!".

I turned around and I froze, how can he be this good looking? He's wearing a black shirt tie in and denim jacket then black pants.

He jog until he's in front of me "hi sunbae" said Y/n and smile cutely. I looked at him without blink.

"Sunbae? Sunbae?" He said and wave his hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality "o-uh Y/n w-what are you doing here?" I asked.

Wtf jisoo obviously he's a student here! He chuckled at my question "you're so cute sunbae,I'm a student here so I came here to study" he said and I blush.

"Let's go" he said and grabbed my wrist to walk beside him.

Y/N POV

As we both walk together to enter the chemistry class,I felt like jisoo sunbae looking at me every minute.

I smirked "do you like me that much sunbae?" I asked that makes her stop her track. I turned to her and raised my eyebrows.

"N-no it's just there's a-" he cut me off by grabbing my wrist and enter the chemistry room.

I sat between Johnny and Mark meanwhile jisoo sit beside her gummy smile friend? Maybe jennie? Nah I don't remember her name.

My eyes only look at jisoo meanwhile the other girls are looking at me "I think every girl are melt because of you" Johnny said to me and I chuckled.

"But my heart is only for jisoo sunbae" I said and there's Mark with his shocked face "bro YOU-" "yes Mark,I'm in love with our own sunbae" I said.

People may thought I'm crazy but you know there's no reason to like someone.

TIME SKIP

It's break time so I'm holding my tray as I looked around to find a seat but then I saw 3 chair beside Jisoo and her friend Jennie sunbae.

"It's really crowded I think we should eat out-" I cut Johnny off by saying "I found it" then I walked towards them.

"Annyeong sunbae" I bow and smile at Jisoo "do you know him?" Jennie asked her while Jisoo still looking up at me.

"Y-yea he's my hoobae (junior)" Jisoo said and look at Jennie "well actually we can't find any available seat so can we sit with you guys?" I asked and Jennie quickly nodded "sure sure!"

I laughed softly as I saw Jisoo's face mad at Jennie,then I sit beside Jisoo.l meanwhile Johnny and Mark sit beside Jennie.

She clear her throat and I looked at her "eat well, sunbae" I said and start eating.

TIME SKIP

I was walking to go back home then saw Jisoo walking alone well since it 7:00 pm right and it's dangerous for her.

"You guys can go home first" I said and jog to Jisoo "go get your girl Y/n!" Johnny said.

"Sunbae!" I said and she turned around makes me stop my track and stand in front of her "what are you doing here?" She asked me.

I smile and fix my hoodie "well can I walk you home? It's dangerous for you since it's already 7:30 pm" I said and what she said makes my heart hurt.

"No thanks,I don't want a playboy walk me home and take advantage to me" after a few seconds she just realized what she just said. I smiled like nothing happened.

"Well if you want to know,this playboy already found who he want to be for the rest of his life" I said and I saw her eyes is shaking.

"I-im sorry,I didn't mean it" "no it's fine sunbae, let's go" I said and left her behind as I put my hands inside my pocket.

Who the hell tell her that I'm a playboy?

To be continued.........

______________________________________

Hi everyone, so the way I wrote this story kinda weird but I'll try my best to make it sense and work harder. You guys did well too today! Have a nice day and I'm sorry for my wrong grammar 💗✨