Chapter 17 - Dinner

It's already morning,how did I know? Because the sun are hitting my face that makes me open my eyes and stretch my arm as I about to hug my love but suddenly he's not beside me.

I sit up and look around "Baby?" I called him, no answer. I get out from the bed and walked downstairs as I heard someone is washing a dishes.

There he is,at the kitchen doing the dishes. I smile and back hug him "gosh Kim Jisoo" he flinched that makes me giggle.

I went beside him "sooo you make a breakfast?" I asked and he look at me "Yeah and I made a tteokbokki" I clapped happily" Yeay!"

He chuckled "where's your parents?" I asked as I look around "ah they went to meet their friends since they invited us to have a breakfast" he said and continue his dishes.

"But why we didn't go together?" I asked looking at him "because you are still sleeping and I don't want to wake you up from your beautiful dream" he chuckled as I hit his arm.

"But we gonna eat dinner at their house so don't worry" he said and I nodded "Go eat,you must be hungry" he said but I shocked my head.

"We should eat together" I said and suddenly I got an idea, I went in front of him and hug him as he washed the dishes "What kind of hug is this babe?" He chuckled as she continues.

I smile as I tightened my hug around his waist and rest my head at his shoulder "Isn't it normal hug? But kinda more romantic" I said.

After he finishes his dishes,he lifted me up as I wrapped my leg around him "Yah! You should tell me!" I hit his shoulder.

He just laughed and walked to the table as he put me at the chair "Stop being so cute okay?" He pinched my cheeks.

I smile and we eat together.

Y/N POV

Jisoo and I just cuddling at the sofa until my parents is home "Wow wow love birds, thank God I left you guys in the morning. If we left in the night what's gonna happen huh" my dad said.

"Aish appa" I looked at him who smiling like a proud dad "So you guys gonna go eat dinner at my friends house right?" My mom asked and we nodded.

"Dress nicely okay?" We nodded as both of them went upstairs to change their outfit. I looked at Jisoo who rest her head at my chest.

I cares her hair "Baby" she lifted her head up "I love you so so much" I said smiling as she chuckled.

"EEEEE cheesy! I love you moreeee" she peck my cheeks and we both laughed.

The only girl that makes me happy and the only girl makes me the happiest man in the world.

TIME SKIP

I was getting ready for tonight's dinner as I wear white t shirt and black blazer with black jeans.

I sit at the bed as I wear my watch and I look at Jisoo who is at the mirror wearing a make up.

I smile "Babe if you not wearing a make up you still the prettiest" I said and she pout "Nooo tonight dinner is important since it's your mom's friends" she said.

I chuckled and I get up, walked towards her then I fix her hair "You look beautiful tonight" I said and she blushed.

"Stop Y/N" she said and we both chuckled "I'm gonna go downstairs okay?" I said and she nodded.

She's wearing this outfit

After 5 minutes,she came down and give me her sweet smile "Let's go" she offered her hand

After 5 minutes,she came down and give me her sweet smile "Let's go" she offered her hand. I chuckled and intertwined our hands "Mom,Dad let's go" I said and they both follow us.

I drive while Jisoo beside me and My mom and dad is at the back "So when will you guys gonna married?" I almost stop my car.

"Ah Mom! We can talk about this later" I said and clear my throat as I saw Jisoo blush.

"It's because I want a grandson or granddaughter" my mom said as my ear get red.

"Arraseo Mom! I-i will discuss with Jisoo later" I said and Jisoo quickly look at me with her shocked eyes.

AFTER 10 MINUTES OF DRIVING

I parked in front of their house,well it's like mansion and it's so freaking big. I run to the the side and open the car door "Thank you" Jisoo said shyly as she get out from the car.

While my dad open the door for my mom,well my gentleman came from my dad so yeah "Let's go" my mom said.

I intertwined our hands and we stand behind my mom and dad "Ouh you here! Come inside" my mom friend,Mrs.Kim.

We went inside as my eyes wandering around the house "Way it's so big" Jisoo said as I nodded agree "Yeah"

"Come here,the food is ready!" Mrs Kim said as we all sit down while Jisoo sit beside me.

"Ouh anyway this is my son,Kim Namjoon" Mr.Kim introduced his son as his son bow and look at my girlfriend.

He offered his hand to Jisoo "hi,so what's your name?" He asked as he sit in front of Jisoo "Ah,my name is Kim Jisoo" I clenched my fist as I look at him.

Jisoo shake hand with him but he doesn't want to let go of my girlfriend hands as he smile "ehem" I clear my throat and he let go of Jisoo's hand.

Jisoo look my hand that still clenched my fist,she cares my hand with her thumb that makes me calm.

"Let's eat!" Mr.Kim said as I fake smile. We eat peacefully until Mr.Kim broke the silence "Anyway,Jisoo right?" He asked as Jisoo nodded "Nae"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked that makes me stop eating "Yes I have" Sunbae answered "Ouh,who is it?" Jisoo take my hand and intertwined our hand.

"This is my boyfriend" she smiled at me as I look at her and smile, how can I not love her?

"Aw,that sad I would like to introduce you to my son,I mean my son is more handsome and not a playboy" he said proudly.

I look at him as I about to talk my mom hold my arm "Hahaha, I know my son is a playboy but now he's not" my mom said smiling.

Mr.Kim silent "Hon" my dad said to my mom "I'm sorry to ruin this beautiful moment" my mom said as she smile to Mrs.Kim.

I look down as I try to hold my tears,Jisoo cares my hand.

TIME SKIP

JISOO POV

I was washing my dishes as I suddenly felt someone back hug me,I smile because I know it's Y/N.

"Y/N,not here" I said "Why not here?" I heard a voice that is not Y/N as he lean to my ear.

I stop as I heard a different voice,I turned around as I push him away "Kim Namjoon" I look at Y/N who is standing 2 meter away from us.

"Y/N..."

To be continued..........

______________________________________
Hi guys I kinda late because I've been so waiting and thank you for keep on waiting and read my book. I will try to keep updated often,love yall <3