Chapter 22 - Can't Control Myself

"Well...we get back together because I don't think I can have another guy except him" Jisoo said that makes me smile.

"I understand unnie, anyway to celebrate you guys I prepared something for you guys!" Jennie said excitedly as we follow her to the kitchen.

"Tadaaa!!" There's tteokbokki,Gamjatang and also fried chicken "Jen this-" "You're Welcome! Let's eat!" She said cutting me off as Johnny pat my shoulder.

We all eat happily and it feels like we have another family. After we eat I washed the dishes "Y/N just leave it there I will do" Jen said but I insisted.

"No it's okay,let me do it" I said but she pouted "Dude,let me do it. You and Jisoo go get some rest or watch the TV" Johnny said and I chuckled.

"Fine,here" I give Johnny the glove and I go to find Jisoo but she's nowhere to be found "Jisoo?" I call her as I try to find her.

I walked to the garden and I saw Jisoo taking a picture of flowers. I smile and stand behind her "Who's the flower here?" I said that makes her flinch and about to fall but I grabbed her waist.

"Ah,Park Y/N!" She hit my shoulder as I let go of her "Ouch" I rubbed the part that she hit "What you doing here?" I asked "Ouh it just the flower is so beautiful" She smiled.

"But the flower that infront of me is more pretty" I said as I pointed at her that makes she blushed "Stop" she said as I laughed.

I take her hand and we both sit at the bench "Y/N ah" I look at her "I...." I just look at her beautiful eyes and perfect nose with the most beautiful lips.

"I can't forget that I leave you..." She said "Baby, it's okay. I mean I didn't mad at you anymore right?" I said and she look down "I know but I just can't accept how stupid am I to leave you and break up with you because of that meanwhile you can wait for me" she said.

I take her hand and cares it "Kim Jisoo" I called her name that make her eyes look at mine "No matter how long and how much you try to avoid me and you break with me,I know that you're the only one for me. No else can stole my heart just like you" I said.

"I love you with all of my heart, I don't know how I can manage to not to talk to you for 4 years and how broke my heart are but you're back,so what should I worry about? You're mine anyway" I said smiling.

She smiled "Thank you" she said and I shocked my head as I push her hair behind her ear "I should be thank you for accepting me to be yours" I said and she chuckled.

I leaned in as she closed her eyes then I captured her lips. As we kiss she cupped my cheeks while me hold her waist. It feels the same, it's like the whole stop.

Until someone interrupt our beautiful moment "Ehem" we pulled away and look at Johnny and Jennie who is looking at us with devilish smile.

I sighed and I saw Jisoo blushed as she look down "You guys can stay here and maybe continue what you guys were doing" Johnny said as he whispered the last word.

"Yah!" I said and they both run away. Jisoo and I stay silence and it feels so awkward "Y-you want to stay here?" She asked me that makes me turned my head to her.

"S-sure,if you're comfortable with me" I said and she smiled "We sleep together didn't we? I mean we sleep together everyday" She said.

"I know but we just kiss right?" I said and she laughed "Hey,why are you being like this?" She asked as she take my hands and cares it.

"I-i don't think I can control myself tonight" I said and she slowly let go of myself as we both locked eyes.

"W-what do you me-" I dragged her hand and run to the room that Johnny already set it up for us.

I locked the door as I pinned her at the bed "Y-Y/N ah" she said but I just captured her lips as my hand try to lift her shirt but she stop my hand and pushed my shoulder a little that make me pulled away.

I try to catch my breath as I look at her eyes "Y-Y/N ah" I get up and stay away from her "I'm sorry..." I said and she sit up "Baby" she called me but I just back a little.

"I-im sorry" I said and get out of the room and I sit at the sofa "What the fuck did I do" I said and facepalm as I mess my hair.

JISOO POV

"I'm sorry" I was about to call him but he just run and go downstairs. I sighed suddenly I got a call from my dad "Yes dad" I answered.

"When will you come here?" He asked and I just sighed. I don't want to leave Y/N anymore and he has to wait for me 2 more years "I'm not gonna go there anymore dad,I will quit and get a job here" I said even tho I know he's gonna get mad.

"Kim Jisoo! Are you crazy?! After what I've done for you and this is how pay back to me?! Comeback here!" He said but I just end the call and throw my phone away.

I flipped my hair back and I get up as I go downstairs and I saw Y/N laying down at sofa.

I go to him and sit at floor as I cares her head "You don't have to be sorry baby, it's not like you can control it" I smile looking at his baby face when he sleep.

"I'm sorry, it's just I'm not ready yet" I said and cares his hair softly while admiring his perfect nose and perfect lips that I addicted to.

I getting sleepy while cares his hair until I put my head at the sofa and fall asleep.

To be continued........

______________________________________
Hi! Kinda late maybe but here another chapter for you guys! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I will update more okay? Love ya and stay safe! <3