Chapter 19 - Leave You

I was wearing my hoodie while waiting for Jisoo at living room "hon,I'm gonna leave you two so that you can talk comfortably okay?" My mom said and pat my shoulder as I nodded.

My mom and dad go on a date just because of me and Jisoo to slow talk, suddenly I heard a knocked I quickly get up and open the door.

She's wearing a denim jacket and black jeans "Come in" I said as I I give her a space and she come in.

She sit at the sofa and I closed the door "Do you want anything?" I asked as I walked towards her but she shocked her head.

"I should make it fast" she said that makes me heart hurt,I nodded and sit beside her but there's a little space between us.

"You should discuss with me first and not make a discussion without telling me" I said and she looks down "I don't want to hurt you"

"You're hurting me right now Kim Jisoo,this is the worst pain I've ever had" I said and look at her "I love you with all of my heart" I said as my tears flowed down.

"Me too! But what can I do?! You want to wait me until I'm old?!" She shouted as she look at me "Yes! I will wait for you forever! As long as you're the Kim Jisoo that I've fall in love with" I said.

"Please don't make it hard Park Y/N" she said and look down while letting her tears running down her cheeks "I'm not" I get closer to her as I pull her into my arms and hug her.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head at my shoulder as she cry out loud "You know I love you right?" I said as I cares her hair.

She hide her face at my shoulder "I'm sorry" she said whisper then she lifted her head and look at my eyes as we were close to each other.

"But....I really have to leave you.. I love you too Y/N,I love you more than you thought" she cares my cheeks and smiled.

"You sure you gonna wait for me? No matter how long?" She asked and I nodded "I don't care,as long as I got you in my arms" I said but she just shocked her head.

"Don't wait for me,you will find someone else better than me" she said and get up as she take her bag but I stop her hand.

"Kim Jisoo" I said but she just pushed my hand away and walk away from my life.

TIME SKIP

I was zoning out at my bed while looking at our photos,the photo that I didn't want to delete. The way she smiled,her laugh and the way she look at me.

It will never be the same as the other girls,I sighed and throw my phone away "Honey,you want to eat?" My mom asked me from outside of my bedroom.

"No I'm fine" I said as I went under my blanket and not going anywhere from my house.

4 Years Later......

"Dude,here. Since you already out from military so yeah" Johnny give me an invitation of his wedding with Jennie,well when I try to put them together they get along really well.

So I'm glad that they gonna marry right now "Thanks bro" I said as I take the invitation and look at it.

"Anyway you can bring Jisoo-" suddenly Jennie close her mouth from continued talking since she said the name that I didn't expect to hear it again.

I smiled "I'm gonna go right now,see ya" I said and drive to my grandma's house since it has been a long time I didn't visit her

I parked the car and I saw there's another car "Who is it?" I question myself as I get out and knock the door "Halmeonie! I'm here! Your lovely grandson!" I said.

Then suddenly my grandma open the door that makes me smile as I saw my grandma smile happily "Aigoooo my favorite grandson is here!" She cupped my cheeks as she kiss my forehead and both cheeks.

"Aih Halmeonie you don't want me to go in?" I asked and she smiled "come! I make your favorite dish!" She said happily while dragging me inside.

As we went in and sit at the table, there's a rolled egg, dumpling soup and also some seaweed "Wah halmeoni!" I said and she laughed.

"Eat well" she said as I eat "Btw halmeoni, tommorow is Johnny's wedding do you want to come?" I asked but she shocked her head.

"I'm not that strong you know" she said and I nodded then eat together.

TIME SKIP

I'm wearing my tie then I put my black blazer suit on. I wear my watch and fix my hair

 I wear my watch and fix my hair

Y/N hair.

"Ok I'm good" I said and went downstairs "You going to Johnny's wedding?" My mom asked and I nodded.

"Here" she give me the bed sheets "Give it to him since we can't come" my mom said as I take it from her "I will go now!" I said and drive to the wedding hall.

I parked as I arrive and get out from my car as I carry the present for him. I walked to the groom waiting room "Ssup dude" I said and he smiled.

"Ssup, didn't know you come this early" he said as I put the present at the sofa "This is my gift" he walked to me and we bro hug "Thanks" he said that makes me chuckled.

"Johnny, let's go" his mom said and he sighed nervous "You can do it man" I said and pat his shoulder "Let's go"

TIME SKIP

I was talking to Johnny's friends until he came with his wife,Jennie "Congrats Jen" I said and she smiled "Well if it's not because of you,I wouldn't find any other man beside this guy" she said while pointing to his handsome husband.

Johnny and I laughed "Jennie!" "Ouh? Unnie!" I look at Jennie who is happy to see her friend then I saw her friend that running to Jennie and hug her.

"I thought you didn't come" Jennie pouted as they let go of each other "How can I not?" She laughed as I keep my eyes on her beautiful eyes.

And she turned her head to me then we both locked our eyes. The eyes that I haven't seen for 4 years and the girl that I miss the most is here.

Kim Jisoo.

To be continued...............

______________________________________
Hello readers! I've been busy lately since I'm in my exam and couldn't update much. I will try to update often when my exam end. See ya on the next chapter!🦋💗