Chapter 30 - The End

Finally,D-day where I claim her as mine. The stylist fix my tie and I wear my blazer as I breath in and out.

"Calm down bro,you can do it. If you're nervous, Jisoo will nervous too" Johnny said and pat my shoulder.

"I...kinda sweat tho" I said as my stylist wipe my sweat "You're tht nervous huh?" Johnny said and chuckled.

"Y/N?" I heard my dad voice that makes me turned around and get up from my sit "Dad" I said and he walked towards me with smile.

"Look at my son,he so handsome. He really looks like me" My dad said as he  fix my tie "Hey,his kindness is from me okay?" My mom said and I chuckled.

"Come on mom ,dad. All of my personality is from you guys" I said and they smile "Let's go, it's about time" Johnny said and I fix my hair for a last time "Okay let's go" I said.

I was followed by Johnny,my best man. I took one step at a time as I walked through the aisle.

It feels so unreal. I stand where I should be standing while waiting for my bride,Kim Jisoo.

My parents came in followed by Jisoo's maid of honor,Jennie. Johnny is beside the aisle while holding a small blue pillow where our wedding rings are.

Then the big door open that makes me stop thinking whatever I was thinking. There she is,the woman I love and the woman who's gonna be mine forever.

She's wearing a long beautiful white gown,her hair a little bit curly that makes her more beautiful. The way that long beautiful white gown hug her body, she's so perfect.

She was walking down the aisle with her Mom,since her mom wants to come but her dad still doesn't accept for what she did.

I smiled while looking at her and try to no to cry. Finally, D-day that we've been waiting is here.

I took two steps closer towards them and I saw Jisoo's mom tears as she saw me that makes me hug her.

"Thank you and take care of her okay?" She said and I nodded "I will" I said and let go of her.

She linked her arms around my arms as I glance at her and smile "You're so beautiful baby" I whisper and she blushed.

After we done with all the speech we put the ring into each other fingers and I smile when I hold her hands "You may kiss the bride" I leaned in and captured her lips.

I put my hands around her waist as Jisoo put her hands at my cheeks. Our kiss always special but today, it's different.

It hits different, it's like this kiss is the kiss that I've never got.

TIME SKIP

I bow to everyone guest that came to our wedding "Thank you and go home safely!" I said and they just said congratulations with a pat at my shoulder.

"Y/N!" My dad said and I turned around "Let's have a dinner,your mom can't wait to have a dinner with her daughter-in-law.

I chuckled and I nodded "Okay,I will changed clothes first" I said and walked as try to find Jisoo "Baby?" I called then I opened her waiting room as I suddenly I saw she was about to wear her clothes that makes me saw her skin.

"Yah!!" She screams that makes me quickly closed the door and my ear red "Oh fuck" I said and run away to my waiting room.

I changed to my grey hoodie with black jeans and sneaker as I wait Jisoo in the car "Did I just..." Yes,I can't stop thinking that I just saw my wife body.

I mess my hair until my car door open and Jisoo get in "Hey what's wrong?" She asked as I look at her "Babe you okay?" She fix my hair.

"Y-Yeah,I'm sorry about that" I said and looked away as she laughed "Hey we're husband and wife right now. So it doesn't matter" She said with a smirk.

I smile and look at her "Let's go" I said and drive to my parents house.

TIME SKIP

"So where do you want to go for honeymoon?" My dad asked while we're eating dinner together.

"I don't know,but I plan to go Paris." I said and my dad nodded "You see? My son is romantic just like me" My dad said to my mom as me and Jisoo laughed.

"You guys can stay here, it's already late anyway" My mom said and I nodded.

After we done eating I saw Jisoo washing the dishes and I jog to her as I back hug her "Bwoyaaa, I'm shocked" She said and I chuckled "Sorry"

I put my chin at her shoulder "Go to bed first,I need to finish this" She said and I smirk.

"You know,my parents already go to bed and maybe already sleep" I said and she stop washing dishes as she froze at my words.

I smile "So..." I said as I leaned to her neck slowly but she pinch my hands that makes me flinched and let go of her "Ouch!".

"G-go to bed! I will go after I finish this" She said as I saw her cheeks slightly pink.

I chuckled and I whisper at her ear "I'll wait for you baby" I run upstairs.

JISOO POV

"I'll wait for you baby" He said and I heard his footstep running upstairs. I turn off water as I breath in breath out.

Are we really gonna do.. No! It's too early! I sighed and go to our bedroom. I opened the door and I saw Y/N already lay down at the bed.

I smile and I changed my clothes to my pajamas. I lay down beside him and he suddenly got on top of me while put his both hands beside my head.

"Y-Yah" He smiled and leaned in that makes me closed my eyes "Hey" He said softly that makes me open my eyes.

"I'm not going to do anything tonight. I'll do when you're ready" He said and  peck my lips that makes me smile as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to kiss his soft lips.

Y/N POV

I feel she smiled to the kiss that makes me smile too. We pulled away and look into each other eyes "I love you"I said said and she smile as she cares my cheeks "I love you more" She said but I shocked my head "I love you mooreee" I said that makes her laugh "Noooo,I love you moooooooreeee" she said and we both laughed.

I lay beside Jisoo and pull her closer as she put her head at my chest and I cares her hair softly "Goodnight,my love" I said and she smiled "Goodnight too,baby" She said and we both sleep together for the first time as Husband and Wife.

No one can makes me feel special except for Jisoo,I just can't let her go. I love her so so much. You know when people said "Your heart feel tickle when you love someone" I felt that.

Jisoo makes me feel that. I never want a serious relationship but this girl, it's different. Kim Jisoo,I will protect you and love you for my whole life.

The end.........

______________________________________
Hellooooo!!! Kinda sad that this book already end but I MIGHT do 1 MORE CHAPTER for their honeymoon if you guys want! For my next book,I will announce it here so just wait okay! Thank you for all the readers that have been waiting for me and read this book. It means so much to me. Thank you so so much and I love you guys! BYEEE!