Chapter 12 - She's Mine

I was laying at the couch while playing game at my phone "yah can you stop playing games and pay attention to me instead?" Jisoo ask with her cute voice.

I smile and turned off my phone "done" i said and she smiled "so tommorow we will go back to Seoul" I said and she nodded "yeah but I kinda nervous" she said as I sit up and sit beside her.

"What you afraid of ?" I asked as I wrapped my arm around her waist and put my chin at her shoulder "that people might hate me because I'm dating with a handsome playboy" she said sarcastically.

I chuckled "Sunbae, don't pay attention to them and just let them be babe" I said and she looked at me "babe?" I looked at her and nodded "yes,why? Can't I?" I said.

She laughed "of course you can but don't call me babe at school alright?" She said and I salute at her "yes ma'am" then we both laughed.

TIME SKIP

I put all the luggage at the bonet then I saw my grandma hold Jisoo's hand while saying something. I smile "aih halmeoni, we need to go now!" I said "arraseo! Arraseo! If you have time come here alright?" She said and I nodded.Jisoo and I got in my car and drive to Seoul.

After 2 hours driving we already arrived at our university then I heard a sigh beside me "you okay Sunbae?" I asked Jisoo as I cares her hair.

She look at me and smile "I just worried that Jipyeong might see us and hurt you" she said that makes me smile.

"It's okay,he won't. Let's go" I said and we both got out of my car as I wear my bag and we both walk side by side because we don't want to announce our relationship yet.

A lot of people looking at us while saying 'where did they go together?' 'isn't Jisoo sunbae with Jipyeong sunbae right?' my heart hurt when I heard that.

I clenched my fist as I try to calm myself "Y/N" I stopped and I saw Jipyeong stand in front of us "can I talk to my girl?" He said and I chuckled.

"Who are you to call Sunbae is your girl after what you did to her?" I smirked and he was about to walk closer to me but Jisoo stand in front of me.

"Let's talk here" she said as I look at her. Jipyeong sighed and hold both of her shoulder "look,I didn't mean to kiss her it's just I was kinda drunk that time because I was drinking a beer like a lot" he said and Jisoo just push his hand away.

"Whatever you say,I don't want to believe you" she said and dragged me to the class "OUR Y/N IS BACK!!" Johnny scream while everyone is clapped.

I smiled and I saw Jisoo sit beside Jennie. I jog and sit beside her "yah why do you want to sit here?" She whisper to me and I leaned to her ear "because I want to" I said and I look in front.

"Yah did you guys dating right now?" Jennie asked but slowly "yes" "no" we both looked at each other "yes we're dating Jennie and you're the first one to know" I said and Jennie gasped.

Jisoo glared at me as I gulped and look in front.

After we done our class,I pack our things as well as Jisoo "Sunbae what should we eat?" I asked as I wear my bag. She turned to me "welll I want a pork cutlet" she pouted cutely.

Damn Jisoo,you can't do this to me "ok let's go" I said and we both walk to the canteen. We both order 2 pork cutlet and sit at the table as I sit in front of Jisoo.

I smile "eat well, Sunbae" I said and she giggle. As we are eating peacefully suddenly I feel someone splash a water at my face and earned gasp by everyone.

I wiped my face and I looked up I saw Jipyeong "Yah Han Jipyeong" Jisoo try to protect me "YAH PARK Y/N!!" He shouted while slammed his hand at the table.

I look into his eyes "where did you bring my girl?" He asked but I just stare at him. He dragged my collar until I stand up "TELL ME!" he said and I chuckled.

"I brought her to my grandma and I said she's my girlfriend" I said smirk as he look at me like he's about to eat me "I'm sorry daisaekiya" I said (well if you watch True Beauty,you know who's line is this)

I pushed his chest and take Jisoo's wrist as I dragged her away. As we outside of the building we sit at the bench.

I sighed and Jisoo take my hand "you okay?" She asked softly. I look at our hands and intertwined our hands "of course" I said and smile at her.

"Sunbae" I called her and she hummed "I want to go far away from here with you" I said as she looked at me confused.

"Why?" "I don't know,I just want to spend my time with you" I said and she chuckled "we will Y/n ah,after we finish our exam. We will go whenever you want" she said and I smile brightly.

3 Months Later........

Finally we done with our exam so we gonna take a 1 months break and it's long enough for me to take Jisoo to holiday.

I was at the sofa playing with my phone "aaaaa Y/N aaa" there she goes sit beside me and clinging to my arms "yes Sunbae what do you want" I asked her and she pouted.

"Am I your Sunbae right here?" She said and I look at her "ok I'm sorry baby" I said and hug her waist as I pull her closer "what do you want babe" I asked and she smiled.

"I want to go to LA" she said pouting as I peck her lips and smile "well we don't have enough money for that" I said and she look down.

I chuckled cuz I know she's gonna be so down right now "babe" I called her and she still looking down "Kim Jisoo" I called her and she looked up to me.

I gave her 2 ticket to LA and she just looked at the ticket "you don't want this?" I asked and she look at me about to cry "Babyyy!!!!" She throw her arms around my neck and hug me until I laid down at the sofa.

"Yah" I chuckled and hug her back as she showered me with kisses with the words ' I love you'. She stopped and looked at me.

I smile and cares her head "I love you too~" I said she snuggle her head at my neck as we cuddle at the sofa.

Tell me how can I not love her? She may look so cold but actually she's a baby.

To be continued........

______________________________________
Thanks for supporting and give lots of love to my book💗✨ anyway enjoy this chapter and I will try to update more often. (I'm sorry for my wrong grammar)