Chapter 18 - Fight

"Y/N...."

Oh no "What the hell are you doing to my girlfriend" Y/N said as he grab Namjoon collar then I held Y/N arm.

"Stop, let's go home" I said look at him as he clenched his jaw "I just want to hug her since she's alone" Namjoon said smirking.

Y/N is about to punch Namjoon but I stop him "Stop! This is your mom's friends house, let's go" I said and he still not let go of Namjoon.

"Park Y/N, let's go" I said sternly and he let go of him. I dragged his wrist to the living room "Mom,dad let's go home" he said and his parents nodded.

As he driving,I take quick glance at him. He looks mad while his cold eyes is focus on the road then I turned to look outside the window.

"Did you guys fought?" His mom asked as I was about to answer "No" he said coldly. I look down and fiddling my fingers.

TIME SKIP

We already arrived and he park in front his parents house. When I was about to open the door,he open the door and I look at him.

"T-thank you" I said and get out. There I saw he walk leaving me behind "Sweetie,go talk to him. I know he's jealous since what happened to my friends house" Mrs.Park said.

I nodded and went to our bedroom,I saw he sitting at the bed while his head looking down "Baby" I called him softly as I closed the door.

No answer. "Baby" I sit beside him and look at him "I'm sorry" I said and he look at me "Why did you stop me?" He asked.

"I don't want you to make a mess in someone's house especially it's your mom's friends house" I said and he get up.

"You should just let me beat that jerk for hugging my girlfriend!" He shouted,I look at him and frowned "Y/N,I know you're mad right now but please let's have a slow talk" I said as I try to calm him down.

"How can I calm down?!" I hold his hand "I thought he is you! Because the way he hug me is the same as you! I never want another guy to hug me! Please Y/N don't be like this when I was about to go-" I stopped my words.

"W-what do you mean" he asked as he look at me in the eyes "N-Nothing" I said as I slowly let go of him and look down.

"Tell me Kim Jisoo,are you gonna leave me?" He asked as I look up to him and saw his tears fall down to his cheeks.

"Tell me Kim Jisoo!" He shake my shoulder a little bit that makes my tears fall down "I'm sorry...for not telling you" I said.

"Wha...what is it baby" his voice cracked at the last word "I have to go to America,next week. My dad wants me to work with him" I said and his hand that holding my shoulder slowly let go.

"I'm sorry,I- I should've tell you" I said and let my tears fall down "My dad told me to break up with....you" I said and he stay silence.

"H-how long" he asked and I look down "I don't know...maybe..I'm not going to be here again" I said as I look up to him.

There I saw the eyes that hurts me,the face that makes me regret for agreeing to work with my dad.

He nodded and look down "You mean...we got no choice?" He asked and I nodded. He chuckled as he about to walk away I stop him and hug him.

"I'm sorry baby,I don't know what I have to do to not breaking up with you. I need a job so that we can get married" I said "I can get a job and earn money, not only you Kim Jisoo" not calling me 'baby' or 'babe' but my name.

"You can cancelled this and let me have a job" he let go of me and look me in the eyes "I will earn money and also my mom gonna support us,why do you have to be like this Sunbae?" He asked as he try so hard to not cry.

I shake my head "I'm sorry" I take my bag and get out from his bedroom "Ouh sweetie?" His mom called me then I run to his mum and hug her.

"What's wrong? Did he hurt you?" I shake my head "I'm the one....I'm the one who hurt him..." I cry at her shoulder.

She pat my back "I heard your conversation, sweetie. I really wish you to tell him earlier and not leaving like this but you know what,I will wait until you get back here and marry my son" his mom said.

Y/N POV

After she left my bedroom and closed the door,my knees feel weak that makes me fall down to the floor and cry.

"W-why...I thought... were fine just now..." I cry as I mess my hair up and cry out loud "ARGHH!!!" I hit my chest "WHY THIS IS SO HURT?! WHY?!!

Just like that,the night that I wasn't expect it to be like this. Gone.....

TIME SKIP

I open my eyes I found myself laying on the bed "Honey,you up?" I heard my mom voice from outside of my bedroom.

I sit up "Yes mom" I answered then my mom enter my bedroom and sit at the bed in front of me "You okay? Did you cry honey?" My asked sweetly as she cupped my cheeks and cares it.

I look down as I try not to cry again "Mom,why she suddenly did that kind of decision and not discussion with me?" I asked and she hold my hand.

"There's must be a reason why she did that" My mom said "Call her and try to talk to her" I sighed and take my phone.

I opened my contacts as I clicked at her contact which is written 'My Love <3' "Call her" My mom said again.

I clicked call and put my phone at my ear "Hello?" I hear the most sweetest voice that makes me brighten up.

"J-jisoo ah" I call her but she doesn't answer anything "Let's talk,we not done yet" I said and still no answer "Baby,ple....please" I said as I try not to cry.

"O-okay...I will go to your house" she said and I nodded "I'll wait"

To be continued.......

______________________________________
I finished this just one day,wow maybe kinda weird cuz I wrote this non stop HAHAHAHAA, anyway thank you and stay safe everyone! Don't forget to listen to Queendom- Red Velvet 🌼🦋 bye guys!🍬💗