Chapter 11 - A day with Her

Y/N POV

"Wakey wakey~" a sweet voice makes me stirred from my sleep and I saw Jisoo beside me and smiling like an angel "wow" I said and she laughed.

"What wow" she asked as she leaned her elbow at the pillow and put her head at her palm as her turned to me "I just saw an angel" I said and she hit my arm "argh!"

"Silly,get up and go shower you stinky" she said and I wrapped my arms around her waist "nooo I don't want" I said and snuggle my head at her neck.

She cares my hair "you want me to tell your grandma?" She said and I looked up to her "please don't" I begged and she chuckled.

I try to sit but suddenly my head is getting dizzy "argh" I hold my head "gosh how many did I drink last night?" I asked as I looked at Jisoo.

"Maybe almost 2 bottle?" She said and I close my eyes "wtf" I said and she hit me "argh!" I look at her "no cursing" she said and I nodded

"Go get shower,I will make a breakfast with grandma" she said and about to get up but I hold her wrist "I didn't get a kiss yet" I said pouted but she just laughed and left me. I chuckled and take a shower.

After I take a shower,I wear my black hoodie and black jeans. I went downstairs and I saw my beautiful angel is cooking while her back is facing me.

I walked towards her and about to back hug but "ouh you awake Y/N?" I flinch as I heard grandma voice and about to fall but I put my hand at the counter so that I won't fall.

"Y-yeah halmeoni" I said and I saw Jisoo looking at me holding her laugh "come here eat breakfast" my grandma said and I nodded.

I sit down and I saw pajeon and seaweed soup. Jisoo sit beside me and she looked at me as I take sip of seaweed soup "is it ok?" She asked and I look at her nodded.

"It so delicious" I said smiling and she smiled relieved "aigo aigo look at this love birds" grandma said and I continue eating.

TIME SKIP

I was sitting at the sofa while watching TV with Jisoo who is hug my arm and rest her head at my shoulder.

"Where's grandma?" She asked "she went to meet her old friend" I answered while she play with my fingers "I'm bored" she said and I smile.

"Wanna go around the village?" I asked and she looked at me excitedly "let's go!" She said as she run upstairs and dress up.

I'm just wearing my hoodie and black pants and Jisoo also wearing her hoodie and black pants.

I drive around the village while listening to Jisoo who singing along with the song. I smile "yah why are you smiling" she asked and I shrugged my shoulder.

"Because you're so cute" I said and she pouted. I chuckled as I park beside the beach "let's go" I said and get out of the car.

"Wahhhh it's a beachhh!" Jisoo said as she run to the beach. She's too cute to handle "be careful Sunbae" I said and she looked at me.

I laid down the red mat at the sand "sit" I said as we both sit together and listen to the wave sound together "beach is the best when there's someone where you can talk to" she said looking at me.

I looked at her while her flying hair that makes her look like an angel. I smile and fix her hair "sunbae" I called her and she hummed.

"Have I tell you how pretty you are?" I said and she looked at me clueless "you're so beautiful sunbae, everyone can fall in love with you and that's makes me feel afraid" I said and she her face turned to worried.

"What you afraid of?" She asked softly "that you will leave me" I said and she smile softly "Y/N ah" she called me as she cares my cheeks with her right hand.

"Have I ever tell you how handsome and kind you are?" She said that makes me chuckled "you're handsome and very kind. I really hope Jipyeong is the one but I'm wrong,the one who is the one for me is right beside me right now. The one who always help me and cheer me up" she said and I look into her eyes.

"I never thought I'm gonna find someone like you" she said as I leaned into her palm "me to Sunbae" I said and we both laughed.

I take her hand that from my cheeks and I intertwined our hands "thank you sunbae,for giving me a chance" I said and she nodded "thank you for always waiting for me" she answered and I smile.

She leaned her head at my shoulder as she get closer. I smile and look at the wave,I didn't know I get to sit at the beach with the love of my life.

"I want to tell you a secret that nobody knows" I said and she lifted her head up then turned her face to look at me "what is it?" She asked.

"Whenever I have a problem,this beach is my comfort place. I throw things here,kick the sand" I chuckled as I remember what I did.

"So if you have a problem,come here with me" I look at her "because I don't want you to hurt yourself" I said and she nodded "arraseo" she smiled.

"Ah I didn't get my kisses yet" I said pouted as she laughed "fine" she said and peck my lips "done" she said and I shocked my head "more than that" I said smirked.

"Yah perv-" I press my lips on her soft lips as her lips move as mine. I cupped her cheeks with my left hand as we both closed our eyes feeling our kiss.

I think this is the most precious thing I've ever did.

To be continued........

______________________________________
So yep HAHAHAHA I don't really have a word to say so keep on reading and supporting my book 💗 thank you and have a nice day! (I'm sorry for my wrong grammar)