Chapter 1 - Meeting you

Your POV

I sighed as I heard my mom shouted "Y/N!!! Wake up!! It's your first day going to University right?!" My mom said and I groaned and went to bathroom.

After I showered,I get out from the bathroom and get dressed. I'm wearing a white t-shirt tie in my black jeans as well as I wearing black jeans jacket.

I went downstairs as I wear my bag "here,eat your breakfast" my mom said as I sit down "so son,you better study hard. I don't want the professor or lectures call me that you beat some of the students" my dad said as he take a sip of his coffee.

Well yeah,I'm a bad boy back then but now since I'm already in University, I try to change myself be a good boy.

"I'm not promise but I'll try" I said and eat my breakfast.

TIME SKIP

I walked towards the University building with my hands in the pocket "Y/N!!" yes that's my best friends Johnny and Mark.

They run and hug my shoulder "bro you look more handsome these days huh" Johnny said and I just smiled.

"So wanna go to club after this?" Mark asked "nah man,I'm trying to be a good boy" I said and enter the building,wow there's a lot of people here.

"Naww come on let's have fun!!" Johnny said excitedly as we standing in front of the stage but a little bit far. I sighed and look at two of them "I will try alright? My dad is home so if he knows it. I'm dead man" I said and they nodded.

Suddenly we heard like someone knock the mic to get the attention from everyone "ah ah,nae. Hi welcome to Hankook University orientation!" Everyone clapped including us.

"Ok so today we gonna get to know each other but first let me introduce you guys,come in" the man said and 5 people wearing a blue jacket with white t-shirt tie in and standing at the stage.

Suddenly there's a girl that caught my attention who is standing in the middle of line "ok so this is the sunbae that will guide you to Hankook University!" Everybody shouted and cheer.

"I almost forgot hahaha anyway my name is Minhyuk and I'm one of the sunbae too but I'm not the one guide you guys alright?" Minhyuk said.

"He's a good looking tho" Mark said and I chuckled "you should check yourself" I said.

"Ok so how bout introduce yourself?" Minhyuk pass the mic to the first sunbae until the girl that caught my attention,she bowed "hi my name is Kim Jisoo. If you have any problem or need someone to hear,I will be there" she said and smile.

Gosh why is she so beautiful as I looked at her deeply until her met mine "bro I think you look at her too much" Johnny said and back to reality then I realized that she look at me.

Then I looked away from her as I heard the last sunbae introduce himself "hi my name is Han Ji Pyeong, let's get a long very well" He said.

"Ok soo since you guys know each of these sunbae names,now every student I want you guys to take a number in this box then make a group with the written number on the paper" Minhyuk said.

"Naw man I hope we'll be together" Mark said and I pat his shoulder "we will" I said.

TIME SKIP

As everybody got our number,I opened my number and it's '2' I looked up to Johnny and Mark they showed their paper and it's '2' "UWAAAA!!!" we scream and hug each other.

And there's the other 3 people come to our group "ok since you guys already found your own group I want everybody to sit in a circle and weari a blue hoodie jacket" Minhyuk said and we followed what he said.

We sit down as we already wearing a blue hoodie jacket. When I saw Jisoo walking around and setting for our orientation 'i will make her mine' my thought said.

"Y/n? Y/n?" I snapped to reality as Johnny called me "bro what were you thinking ab-" then he saw where my eyes were "ouuuu staring at our own sunbae huh?" said Johnny.

I blushed at his statement "no I'm not" I said and look away.

Things were smooth because it's handle by our sunbae "alright I will give you guy 10 minutes to go have a break" Minhyuk said and I stretch myself.

"I'll be right back" I said to Johnny and Mark. I get up and went out of the building, I put both of my hands in pocket while I was enjoying the view in the night.

Suddenly I heard a girl voice "don't touch me!" "Aw come on the junior doesn't see it anywhere" I walked closer to it "stop it! Why are you being like this?!" Wait that voice sounds familiar.

As I went to back if the building I saw Jisoo sunbae and a guy maybe that's a sunbae who is an asshole.

"Yah!" I shouted as I saw his hand caressing Jisoo's head. I run and kick him until he fell to the ground.

"Sunbae you okay?" I asked Jisoo and she looked at me "aish this kid!" I turned my head to him and stand in front of Jisoo.

He scoffed "you thought you can have Jisoo?" He said "well at least I didn't touch her just how you touch her asshole" I said smirked.

He punch me on my left cheeks and fell down "Y/n!" Jisoo said and close her mouth wait how the hell she knows my name?

My thought interrupted by the guy who disturb Jisoo and he punch me non-stop until I get a bruise on my lips, cheeks,jaw and forehead.

Suddenly Jisoo hit him with a rock,I looked at her shockingly "what are you doing let's go!" She grab my hands and dragged me.

I looked at our hands and tightened it,her hands is so small.

Suddenly we enter a nurse room,she sat me down at the bed "stay here" she said and she go search for the band-aid.

I looked at her back 'she's so beautiful' I smile a little she turned around and I met her eyes "this gonna be hurt a little" she said and stand in front of me which is inch away from me.

She put the medicine at my bruise while her face is frowning a little bit "Sunbae" I call her "shh are you not hurt? Your face is horrible right now" she said.

I hold my hand together from wrapped my arms around her tiny wrist. I looked deeply into her eyes "how did you know my name?" I asked and she stopped from what she were doing and her eyes met mine.

"I-"

To be continued.......

______________________________________

hello guys im back with new book HAHHAAHA I know it's not Itzy but currently I'm fall in love with jisoo back hahahahahah anyway thank you for supporting my 1st book and I will work harder! See ya in next chapter!