Chapter 7 - Hurt

JISOO POV

I looked at his lips as he leaned forward to me but then he dodged my lips then put his chin at my shoulder looks like we were hugging.

I pat his back "yah Y/n,Park Y/n?" I called but he's not answering "sunbaejshss" I heard him mumble something "what were you saying?" I asked.

I sighed as I stay our position like this.

TIME SKIP

Y/N POV

I opened my eyes as I feel the sun hitting me. I rub my eyes then I roamed my eyes as I looked over the unfamiliar room.

"This is not my room" I said the I saw a girl makeup that makes me jumped out of the bed "a-am I sleep with girl again?!" I shouted whisper.

But I'm still in my black pants and white shirt then I saw my black jeans jacket at the sofa "what the f-" "you awake" I turned as I heard male voice.

"If you're awake,eat breakfast first" Jipyeong said and close the door. What the hell is he doing here?!

Flashback

JIPYEONG POV

I waited Jisoo infront of her house for 2 hours and I look at my watch "aish it's already 12 am and where the hell is she?" I asked myself.

Then I saw 2 figure walking but not that stable "Jisoo?" I said then I saw Jisoo face as she looked at me.

"J-jipyeong?" She asked and run to her as I hold onto Y/N "why is he drunk?" I asked and I put his arm around my shoulder as Jisoo let go of his arm and stretch herself.

"I will explain to you" she said and I nodded,then we walked to her house. As Jisoo closed the door I throw him at the sofa "aish jinjja why the hell is he so heavy?!" I pant.

"Put him at my bedroom" I heard Jisoo said and I quickly turned to her "then where do you want to sleep?" I asked "I will sleep at the sofa" she said cooly.

"No,you won't sleep at the sofa. Just let him sleep here" I said but she insisted "no,bring him to my bedroom" "babe" "you want to help me or not?" She asked as she try to lift Y/N up.

I sighed and help her bring Y/N to her bedroom and we put him at the bed. I take off his jacket and put it on sofa then I saw Jisoo pull the blanket and cover him up until his chest.

"You still need to explain, Kim Jisoo" I said and she nodded. We both went downstairs and sit at the sofa.

"I just walked past by the convenience store and I saw him" she said and look down while playing with her fingers.

I sighed and hold her hand then squeezed it "okay but you still need to tell me alright? I waited for 2 hours in front of your house and I thought you got kidnapped or what" I said pouted and she chuckle.

"I'm sorry" she said as she rub my hands with thumb "let's sleep" I said and she nodded but don't get me wrong I sleep at the other sofa.

END OF FLASHBACK

Y/N POV

I wear my jacket and went downstairs as I saw Jipyeong back hugging Jisoo like a normal couple do.

'I wish I could confess to her as soon as possible' my thought said and I sighed "eo? You awake?" I look at Jisoo as she walked towards me.

I nodded "I will get going first" I said and about to walk but Jisoo stop me "wait,eat breakfast first" she said with pout and I look at her.

Gosh Kim Jisoo can you please stop?! "What jisoo said is right,eat breakfast first" I heard Jipyeong said as he sit down.

Then Jisoo dragged me and sit me down,why the hell am I look like their child? Then I saw Jisoo sit beside Jipyeong and start eating.

TIME SKIP

"Ok so we gonna do a project and I'm gonna tell who's your partner alright?" Mrs Jung said and I sighed.

"Han Jipyeong and Im Sua,Park Y/N and Kim Jisoo" I smile as I heard my name with Jisoo.

"Alright so you guys have 3 weeks to finish the project,soo see you guys soon!" Mrs Jung said and walked out.

I packed my things and wear my back then I jog to Jisoo "Sunbae" I smile and she smiled "so where should we do the project?" She asked and I tapped my chin as I think.

"How bout Sunbae house? Because my house there's my mom and my dad" I said and rub my nape.

"I would like to meet your parents tho!" She said excitedly and I shocked my head quickly "no no! Wait until I ready I will introduce you to them" I said and smiled.

"Y/N" I turned then my smile slowly faded "let's change partner" Jipyeong said and I smirk "if I don't want to change?" I said and he walked closer to me.

"Stop" I heard Jisoo said and put her hand between us. We both locked eyes with angered "let's go Jisoo" he said and hold Jisoo wrist.

But I dragged Jisoo to me until Jipyeong released his grip from Jisoo. Then I put my hands around her shoulder "can you please stop dragging her away from me?" I said smirked.

He chuckled "she's my girlfriend and I don't want my girlfriend be friend with a fucking playboy like you" he said and I was about to walked towards him but Jisoo stop me by holding my shirt.

"Let's go" then Jisoo dragged me out of the class. But I intertwined our hands and walked beside her "yah" "why? I'm shaking right now so I want to hold someone's hand" I said and smile at her.

Then we walked into her house then I put my bag at the sofa "sit here I will get something to eat" she said and I nodded.

I turned my head to the kitchen and her back facing me "Sunbae" I called her while walked towards her and she answered "hmm?" "Are you okay?" I said and she turned to me who is behind her.

"What do you mean?" She asked and I looked into her eyes deeply "is someone hurt you?" I asked and she starting to tear up.

Jipyeong,why have you done......

To be continued.......

______________________________________
Hi readers! HAHAAHHA how this chapter? Is it ok? AHAHAAHHA anyway have a nice day and I might not gonna update since I'm gonna go to school soo yeah enjoy and wait for the next chapter!💗✨ (I'm sorry for my wrong grammar)