Chapter 15 - Home With You

We already at flight since we need to go back to Korea because of your University and also a lots of assignments.

I'm drawing some flowers while Jisoo sleeping at my shoulder,I looked at her and smile as I kiss her head until I wanna slap myself for waking her up.

She lifted her head up and look at me sleepily "sorry" I whisper and she smiled while shocked her head "no it's okay" she said as she hug my arm and put her chin at my shoulder as she look at my drawing.

"You really good at it babe" she said and I smile "really? Maybe I can even draw you" I said and she giggle gosh imagine she's giggle beside your ear the only music you want to hear.

She put her head at my shoulder as she continue her sleep.

TIME SKIP

We already arrived at home but I'm staying at Jisoo's house since I don't feel like to go home.

I put the luggage at the bedroom and went downstairs to see Jisoo laying down at couch.

I smile folded my hoodie sleeves and make some kimchi stew for our dinner.

JISOO POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I smelled something good that makes me open my eyes and look at the kitchen to see my lovely boyfriend.

He's cooking for our dinner with his back facing me that makes me smile just watching his back.

I walked towards him and sneak my arms around his waist as I back hugging him that makes him a little shocked.

"Aish Kim Jisoo,you know how scared I was just now" he said that makes me giggle "yessss babyy I knowwww" I said and he turned around without breaking my arms around him.

I put my head at his chest and close my eyes "the dinner is not ready yet" he said and cares my head "I know but I want to hug you" he chuckled "fine,do whatever you want baby" he said and I giggle.

"Babe,what you gonna do if we break up?" I asked him as I looked at his eyes and he look at me with his scared face "what?" I smile "what you gonna do if we break up?" I asked again.

He gulped while holding his tears " I never thought of breaking up with you and I wouldn't even dare thinking about it but maybe I will lose myself forever" he said and I cares his hair.

"Sorry baby,I'm just asking don't be sad ok? I will never gonna leave you" I said and he quickly hug me tightly "promise?" He said and I nodded as I put my head at his chest.

"I'm sorry if I ruined our sweet moment" I said and he chuckled "it's okay,go sit at the table I will bring it for you" he said as I let go of him at sit at the chair.

Just like the we spent our night with dinner and cuddles while watching a movie.

TIME SKIP

I was doing my assignment at living room suddenly Y/N sit beside me and hug me from the side.

"Yes baby?" I smile and kiss his head "I'm bored" he said as I chuckled and stop my assignment to look at him pouting.

"So do you have any plans?" I asked and he lifted his head to look at me "do you want to play some games with me?" He asked as I lifted my eyebrows.

"What games?" He smiled and take the controller as he put at my hand "I don't know how to play" I said and he smiled while sit beside me holding his controller.

"Ok so we gonna play a soccer game,you know Fifa?" He asked and I nodded slowly "sooo" we play game all day long until it's 9pm.

"Yah! How could you!" I said and he laughed "What? You the one who pass it to me" he chuckled and I pouted as I put the controller at the table and crossed my arms.

Y/N POV

Oh man,I put my controller and hug her side as I put my chin at her shoulder "Baby" she looked away.

I chuckled "I'm sorry okay?" Still no response. I pulled away "well of no one is talking to me maybe I should call jennie and ask-" she cut me off by crashing me into a hug until my back leaned at the sofa.

"Don't you dare call anyone or any girls and if you want to continue the game, order some pizza and chicken" she said and I know she pouted as I heard her voice beside my ear.

I cares her back "alright baby" I said as she pulled away and continue her assignment.

I stand up and order some pizza and chicken. I look at Jisoo who is her back facing me while doing her assignment.

How lucky I am to have this precious girl in my life. Kim Jisoo,I love you so so much.

To be continued..........

______________________________________
Hello readers! It's been a long time right? I'm so sorry, I've been busy these days and I will to keep on update okay? Thank you for supporting my book 💗🌼 Have a nice day everyone 🌼🍬