Chapter 6 - Drunk

Im wearing a white shirt as I tie in my black jeans and wear a black jeans jacket. I walked downstairs "morning hon" my mom said as I sit beside my father and eat breakfast together.

"Y/n,did you fight with Jipyeong again?" My father asked because he knows what happened between us.

I sighed and eat pancakes "you promised me to be a good boy Y/n" he said and I look at him "dad, he's the one who started first" I said.

"Well I guess both of you like the same girl and fight for her" he said that makes me choke "n-no it's not!" I said and wipe my mouth.

How did he know?! I stand up "I will get going first" I said and ride my motorcycle.

As I already enter the building I parked and open my helmet then I fix my hair.

I step out of my motorcycle then I saw Jisoo wearing a black hoodie and black jeans with her sneakers.

I smile and jog to her "hi sunbae!" I said as I walked beside her "why are you so happy this morning?" She asked and I smile.

"Maybe because I saw my crush?" I said and she look at me "yah you better confess at her and don't play with her alright?" She said warned while pointing her finger to me.

I look at her tiny hands and wrapped my hand at her index finger that makes her stop "I will never" I leaned closer to her face as she back a little.

"Play with her, don't you worry" I said and smile cutely then I walked left her behind.

TIME SKIP

As class ended,I packed my things "bro what should we eat?" Mark asked and I looked at him "how bout pork cutlets?" Then johnny jump excitedly "let's go!"

I was about to walk as I wear my bag then I text Sunbae

Y/n💗
: Sunbae,we going to eat pork cutlet. Wanna come?

I sent it then I followed my friends then I got a text from Sunbae

Sunbae🐰💗
:I'm sorry, Im eating with Jipyeong right now.

I stopped my track as I read her message. She really believe him huh? I sighed and reply

Y/n💗
:Ok then.

I sent and put my phone in my pocket. We already ordered the pork cutlet and sit at the table "so you and Jisoo sunbae is dating right now?" Johnny asked and I shocked my head.

"She love someone else" I said and they said at the same time "ARE YOU FOR REAL?!" I hit both of them "SHUT UP" I whisper shouted.

Then I saw Jisoo looking at me but why does her face looks sad? "Let's go" I said and stand up and left my friend behind.

TIME SKIP

I was doing my assignment at my room then I got a knocked at my door "come in" I said.

"You must be tired hon" my mom said as she put a milk and a toast bread. I smile and look up to her "it's okay,I almost done" I said and my mom brush my head.

"Take a rest and don't be stress alright?" I nodded then my mom walked out of my room.

I sighed and I got a call from Sunbae

Sunbae🐰💗
:Are you mad at me or what?

Y/n💗
:Why would I?

Sunbae🐰💗
:You looking at me and then walked away

I chuckled softly

Y/n💗
: You're with your boyfriend so it's not good to look at someone's girlfriend.

Sunbae🐰💗
: We're not dating

Y/n💗
:So you mean you gonna dating with him soon?

She silence and I sighed.

Y/n💗
:Sunbae, please confirm your heart and don't give him a chance if you don't love him. I may be a playboy back then but now I know what love is.

She still silence

Y/n💗
:Sunbae,come to me if you need someone to talk to. I will always be beside you Sunbae.

Sunbae🐰💗
:Y-yah! Since when you're so good at talking huh?

I laughed

Y/n💗
:Well since I met you I guess?

And just like that,day by day, week after week and month by month. Sunbae and my friendship is getting stronger.

We always hang out and she's fine whenever I hold her hand but now since she's dating with Jipyeong.

We can't be like how we used to be. I sit down at the convenience store as I drink soju.

"Why am I being a stupid? She doesn't even know that you like her Y/n" I said to myself as I already drunk.

I put my hand at my palm as I mess my hair "stupid,stupid,stu-" "who are you talking to huh?" My words got interrupt with a sweet voice.

I looked up then I saw Jisoo but not cleared "eo sunbae!" I said and smile well I'm drunk.

She sighed "let's get you home" she said and help me stand up by holding my arms.

I stand up but not that balance "wish you're so heavy" she said and put my arm around her shoulder as she put her arm around my waist.

"Where are we going...I don't want to gwo hwomeee sunbaee" I said drunk "then where do you want to sleep paboya" she said and look at her.

"Just one night....your house.. please" I said and she stopped her track as she looked up to me.

"Sunbae..." She's not answering "you know that you have a pretty lips" I said and look at her lips.

She gulped as I leaned forward.....

To be continued...........

______________________________________
Hi readers! I think I'm gonna be so busy after this because I'm going back to school and yeah I will search a time for continue this book💗✨ thanks for reading dear,have a nice day!💗 (I'm sorry for my grammar)