Chapter 9 - Hometown

"I said I like you Sunbae" I said and she blink her eyes,I take a cotton ball from her hand as I leaned forward.

She closed her and I looked at her lips "you have a pretty lips but I don't want to kiss you just like that Sunbae" I said and she opened her eyes as we inches away from each other.

"I will kiss you when you're ready and you forget about him" I said stood up and wear my bag "let's go Sunbae" I said and get out of her house.

TIME SKIP

I said to Sunbae to go to the class first since I need to go to the toilet. I walked into the class and I saw Jipyeong sit between Jisoo and Im Sua.

I smirked and walked towards them then I knocked Jipyeong table "move please" I said and he looked at me.

"If I don't want to?" He said and I chuckled "well I don't have a choice but to punch you" I said and he scoffed.

"You think Jisoo want you?" He said and I grab his collar that makes him stand up "then? You think Jisoo will give you a chance?" I said and he look at me.

"Park Y/n" Jisoo called me but I dragged Jipyeong until we out of the class and I throw him to the floor.

Then every student stop their track and look at us "I hold myself from punch you but I think I can't hold myself today" I said and he run towards me then kick my stomach.

Hey get on top of me then punch me as I have a scar at my cheekbones,lips. I turned him down as I get on to of him and punch him non-stop.

"You fucking jerk!" I said then he kick me makes me get off him "YAH PARK Y/N!" i heard Jisoo's voice. Then Jipyeong get on top of me and punch me non-stop "STOP BOTH OF YOU!" Jipyeong stop as we both hear Mr.Kim voice.

"FOLLOW ME TO MY OFFICE BOTH OF YOU!" Mr.Kim said and I pushed Jipyeong off me then I stand up.

I walked to the Mr.Kim office and we both got punished by suspended from school.

We bowed and walk out the office "Jisoo are you worried about me? Im o-" "you okay?" Jipyeong words got cut off by Jisoo walked towards me and asked me.

I look at her and smile "yeah,I'm okay Sunbae. Don't worry" I said and she sighed relieved.

"Here" she give me my bag "let's skip class" she said and I got shocked by her words "Sunbae what d-" "let's goooo" she dragged me.

We both at the tteokboki street store and stop because Jisoo is hungry "aish Sunbae,eat slowly" I said and wiped the sauce beside her lips.

She smiles as she eats "aigooo you're boyfriend is so sweet!" The owner of the shop said and I nervously chuckled "no I'm not haha, let's go Sunbae" I said and she nodded.

I pay for the bill and we walked side by side at the street "Y/n" "em?" I looked at her "do you really mean it by what you said this morning?" She asked.

"If I'm not,I would leave you right here right now Sunbae" I said and she looked at me "Sunbae" I said and we both face to face.

"I will wait for you,I don't care how many years and how my girls want me but I just want you" I said smiling "I will wait Sunbae" I said and she smiled.

"Thank you" she said and I nodded "so what you wanna go Sunbae?" I asked and she look somewhere "I wanna go far away from here" she said and I frowned.

"You mean like beach and a village vibe?" I asked and she nodded cutely. "Wanna go to my hometown?" I asked and she look at me excitedly.

"sounds good!" She said and we both went back to pack our things. As I pack I called Johnny "at bro,I won't be back at seoul for maybe a week? Since I got suspended so yeah" I said"where are you going?" He asked.

"Jeonju,my hometown since my grandma also miss me so I'll go there with Sunbae" I said "WITH WHO?!" I chuckled "see ya bro" I said and hang up.

I zip my luggage and I wear my hoodie then black pants. I put my luggage at the backseat and drive to Jisoo house.

I park in front of her house and honk. There I saw the most beautiful girl struggling with the luggage,I chuckled and go to her "come here" I said and take her luggage.

"You should help me from the beginning and not laughing" she said as she got into the car. I put her luggage and drive to Jeonju.

"So you have house there?" She asked and I nodded "well my grandma's house" I said and she turned her head to me "your grandma?!" She said.

"Chill sunbae, she's not gonna eat you and she will like you" I said and she punch my arm "argh! It's true right?" I said chuckled.

After 2 hours I drive,we already arrived then I park in front of my grandma's house. I unbuckle my seatbelt "Sunbae we-" I looked at Sunbae who still in a deep sleep.

I smiled as I pushed her stray strands of hair away from her face as she stirred from her sleep "we here Sunbae" I said and she lifted her head up then stretching her body.

I got out of the car then I take out our luggage "wow your grandma is nice tho" she said as she stand beside me. I smile "let's go" I walked then I knocked the door "halmeoni!" I called her.

"Wait!" I heard her voice "wh- OMMONA Y/N?!" she asked shocked as I chuckled "yes I and halmeoni" I said then she hugged me tightly "I MISS YOU! LOOK AT YOU GETTING SKINNER" she said as she cupped my face.

"I'm eating well halmeoni" I said then she look beside me "you should introduce your girlfriend to me Y/N" grandma said and I look at Jisoo who is kinda shy.

"She's not my girlfriend! Anyway she's Jisoo my Sunbae" I said and Jisoo bow "annyeonghasaeyeo,Kim Jisoo imnida" Grandma smile as she cares Jisoo's cheeks.

Well I think it's a good sign.

To be continued.......

______________________________________
hi dear readers! I'm really nervous before I released this book because I thought no me will read it but thank you so so much for supporting my second book and enjoy it!💗✨