Chapter 32: Fubuki's Fight

Start from the beginning

Akagi and Kaga's arrows turned into 10 practice planes and flew towards Fubuki, the planes split into two groups to attack Fubuki from two flanks, Fubuki only dedicated herself to shooting at the planes that threatened her the most, however, the explosion of one of the planes caused a plane to get close to Fubuki and fired.

TATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!

The 22mm cannons from the practice plane hit Fubuki.

Kaga: With that poor AA defense you won't be able to protect Akagi! One more time!

Fubuki: Yes!

POV THIRD PERSON

Mutsuki and Yuudachi enter the classroom, but they cannot find Fubuki.

Mutsuki: Hey Inazuma-chan, Have you seen Fubuki?

Inazuma: Fubuki-chan? She's not here.

Mutsuki: She went out to train, but didn't come back, so I thought she was here.

Yuudachi: She won't keep running?

¡SSSRRASSSHHHHHHHH!

The door opens and Shimakaze enters.

Shimakaze: We have problems.

Yuudachi: What is it?

Shimakaze: I saw Fubuki in the training field and the first division is massacring her.

All: Eh?

Shimakaze: It's not a lie.

TRAINING GROUND

Fubuki is standing in front of Kaga, Fubuki is breathing heavily and has some moderate damage.

Kaga: Too bad, one more time.

Fubuki:  OK!

Kaga and Akagi fired another wave to attack Fubuki, Fubuki responds by firing her anti-aircraft guns at full capacity, in each wave, Fubuki's AA abilities improve considerably.

At that Mutsuki and Yuudachi arrive at the training ground.

Mutsuki:  Fubuki-chan!

Bro: Oh, you are here.

Fusou: Good morning.

Yuudachi: Bro-chan? Fusou-san? What are you doing here?

Bro: I was training with Fusou-san, but Akagi asked us to withdraw from this area as they are doing a mock match against Fubuki, Akagi seems like she asked Fubuki to escort her into the next operation and Kaga seems not to trust the Fubuki's abilities. .

Yuudachi: Oh, so that happened.

¡BBBOOOOOMMMMMMMM! ¡RRRRRRRRRONNNNNNNNNN! ¡SPLASSSHHHHHHHHHH!

A plane fell into the sea engulfed in fire.

¡ATATATATATATATATATATATAT! BBBOOOOMMMMM

A bomb manages to hit Fubuki and she falls back into the sea.

Kaga: Get up quick! Have you already given up?

Fubuki: Never that!

Mutsuki: (worried) That's cruel. They should stop.

Bro: Don't interrupt her, if you do you would be stepping on Fubuki's pride.

Kaga: Tenth wave, take off.

The arrows fired by Akagi and Kaga transform into planes that attack Fubuki mercilessly, Fubuki began to maneuver while firing all her antiaircraft weapons at Kaga and Akagi's planes, but a plane manages to get close and drops the bombs, luckily the bombs. They miss, but the impact knocks Fubuki off balance and falls backward into the sea.