30

Chapter Thirty: Party 'Til

Houston, Texas
May 13th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

As soon as Onika got back in the bed, I grabbed her by the ass, resting my face in the crook of her neck. She was gonna learn to stay where she was when we slept. Immediately, she had her fingers tangled in my hair, massaging me.

"I have a feeling your mom doesn't yell like that regularly," She giggled.

"Your loud ass got us caught."

"It's not my fault."

"Yes it is girl, you didn't even try to be quiet."

"I'm scared to move. They're gonna separate us."

"Don't move."

I kept my face buried in the crook of her neck, the feeling of sleep immediately coming over me. There was something about sleeping beside her or up under her that always knocked me out quick. I felt so much peace when I was with her.

When I woke up, she wasn't in the bed with me anymore, but I could hear her loud cackle even though the door was shut. I wanted to be annoyed that she wasn't in bed with me, but I couldn't. I was happy her and my mother were getting along.

I searched around the bed for my shorts but couldn't find them anywhere. Instead of wracking my brain, I went inside the drawers to find some new ones then walked outside the room. The smell of my mom's cooking and Onika's cooking mixed together had my entire body tingling and my stomach growling.

I started to walk down the hallway, but Solange jumped on my back.

"Bitch! Get off me!"

"Your baby mama is so cute pregnant," She said. "Carry me down."

"Solange you're heavy."

"No I'm not. I just wanna see Mommy get on your ass for having sex in her house."

I sighed. I already knew I was getting chewed out. Obviously my mother liked Onika too much to talk to her about it.

When we got down to the kitchen, their laughing stopped and my mom stared at me. She stayed the way she was without moving before she broke out into a smile.

"Your girlfriend can cook," They both turned back to the stove and I let Solange down off of my back.

I wrapped my arms around Onika's waist, watching what they were making on the stove. I didn't even get a chance to kiss her before I was yanked off. I knew who it was immediately.

"Listen to your mother," He sat me down, holding his hand on my shoulder to keep me still. "Separate. For the rest of the time that you're here."

I just nodded my head. I knew I could sneak in time with my baby when the rest of my family and friends came over. My mom decided since I was home and my girlfriend was with me, she would invite everybody to come give me the loving I'd missed so much while away at college.

"She's so damn pretty," My cousin Angie draped her arm around my neck.