8

Chapter Eight: Patience

Manhattan, New York
September 20th
Onika T. Maraj:

Giovanni had told me over the phone that he would be out in California for another week for work. A complaint didn't even come to mind.

He was gone for another week and my one-time thing had turned into something much more than that. She had been over to my house at least twice a day, fucking me when I needed it, and pulling up to eat me whenever she felt like it.

She knew my husband was gone because I slipped up and told her while we were having sex once. She had me bent over the dining room table, my body was shivering on the marble top. Still, it was one of the best rounds we'd ever had.

Giovanni being gone for another week gave me seven more days with my mistress. I needed them and I was grateful he was gone especially since when he got back, he wouldn't be able to please me. This was too good and the sex Giovanni and I had didn't compare, they weren't even in the same category.

Him and I argued all the time about sex. He was fine and comfortable with boring sex. It wasn't exciting to me and I hated it. I told him I wanted sex that he questioned when I said it.

Beyoncé though? She was with it all. When I told Giovanni I wanted to try a sex swing, he said it was too much. When I told Beyoncé, she said "get it and I got you". I still hadn't gotten it yet, but this week for sure. I figured she wanted to do it all solely because she got to do it to me. She was young, hungry, and filled to the brim with lust for me. My lust for her was growing with every orgasm and I had them every day for seven days. On the fourteenth day, I would be sexually glued to her.

As a matter of fact, when she finished up her classes for the day, she would be on her way over to me to step right in my husband's place. I knew she was here when she knocked four times. We'd come up with the system one night when we were laid up after sex.

I opened the door to her holding a pack of condoms with a big smile. She'd forgotten them the last time but we were so hungry and sex deprived, I let her fuck me anyway.

"I didn't forget this time," She walked in and I shut the door behind her.

I watched her lovely body as she walked deeper into the house, on her usual route. She took off her leather jacket, revealing her shapely shoulders. I remembered sitting on those, my ass against the wall and her mouth sucking me like a lollipop. She stepped out of her shoes then her pants. Her body was so sexy to me.

I walked up behind her, placing my hands flat on her stomach. She unclipped her own bra as she leaned into me. My hands ran down to the brim of her underwear then over her bulge, holding it while I kissed her back.

I was becoming needier and needier by the second. I knew what she was capable of, but I didn't at the same time. She showed me what she wanted me to see, nothing more, nothing less. That was most attractive to me.

My other hand ran up her stomach. My body was on fire again. She turned around and slowly undressed me until all of my body was exposed to her.

"I missed you," I admitted as I fell to my knees.

She watched me. I kissed along her length and smiled as she grew in my hand. I was sucking everywhere but the tip, teasing her, knowing it was her most sensitive area.