27

Chapter Twenty Seven: Insecurities

Manhattan, New York
April 20th
Onika T. Maraj:

"Ma'am, are you aware that you're four months pregnant?"

My eyes widened. Four? I started putting the pieces together and calculating. I couldn't help but giggle. I was sitting up, arguing with Giovanni about Beyoncé while pregnant with her kid. Damn, if I was him, I'd be angry too. I wondered if he knew or if he even suspected it.

My face told on me. Aviva laughed, but pulled up a rolling chair and sat beside me, her clipboard in hand.

"You've done great for someone who didn't know they were pregnant. The only concern I have is your stress levels."

"My husband just died," It was the only explanation I could give for my stressing. I wasn't worried at all about that. He was dead, it had already happened, it was in the past.

I had Beyoncé's words sticking to me like glue. I didn't know what the future held for us, and that was scary. I knew having to hide her was taking a toll on her, she didn't like it, and I understand that. I didn't either. It put a wedge between us that wouldn't be there if our situation was normal. Before this baby gets here, something needed to change.

"I can see how that would cause your stress levels to be so high. Do you have any outlets to help you out with that or should I recommend something to you?"

Beyoncé pushed inside of me slowly. I placed both of my hands on her face, kissing her passionately as she caressed my hips. She slipped in and out with ease as her mouth covered mine.

"I love you beautiful," She held my thigh, moving deeper inside me with every stroke.

My eyes rolled back as I grew so weak, I couldn't kiss her anymore. She always made me feel so good, but I loved when she made love to me. She knew how to touch me in just the right places, I could feel her slow, loving strokes in my stomach.

"I have a few ways I can let out my stress," I told her and she squinted and turned her body to me.

"I do ask that if you're active, be careful, and more gentle for at least two weeks."

I wouldn't ask her how she knew about our sex, but it was obvious that she knew it wasn't my dead husband.

"Does it hurt the baby?"

"Depends on how rough your sex is."

It didn't look like she was judging me, but laughing with me because I was so nervous to ask.

"If you aren't uncomfortable then neither is the baby. If it hurts, stop."

"But I like it when it hurts," I whispered.

She giggled. "When the hurt isn't pleasurable anymore."

I wanted to ask her where the line was because I really could take a lot. Nothing was ever off limits for me, I always wanted more so she should really give me rules and regulations.

"You know I'll kill somebody if they touch you," I traced Beyoncé's jaw as I laid on her, my leg thrown over her and her arm wrapped around me.