16

Chapter Sixteen: Fucking My Wife

Manhattan, New York
January 2nd
Giovanni T. Maraj:

I knew that girl had lied to me. Maybe Beyoncé was gone now, but she damn sure wasn't gone when I was looking for her.

I had watched and rewatched that video so many times, and every time it pissed me off. I found out that they were in the 4 Seasons. I went back to the four we had in New York and questioned them all rigorously. I didn't let up until I had the information I needed. I came out even more pissed off.

While I was away for work, my wife had Beyoncé in the 4 Seasons until I came back. I knew because the clerk told me that a blonde would leave every morning and wouldn't leave until the next morning. She was fucking my woman and laying with her at night, holding her, and whispering to her the way I did.

My blood was boiling.

Today was the day I'd been waiting on impatiently. My wife was back home, but she hadn't stepped foot into our home yet. She still had her suitcases in her car. It was like she was afraid to speak to me. She should be.

On campus, I smiled and said my greetings to everybody that only spoke to me because they knew my wife. When I made it to her classroom, I walked in and Onika looked at me, eyes wide.

"Hey baby," I walked up to her, kissing her cheek. I hugged her and held her tight just for Beyoncé to see that this was my woman. She's not up for grabs.

"Hi babe," She pulled away. "What happened to work?"

"I just need to talk to one of your students real quick. Is that alright?"

She hesitated, but she nodded.

"Ms. Knowles," I looked up at her and she lifted her head from her desk.

"Yes?"

"Come with me."

Manhattan, New York
January 2nd
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

I was nervous as hell walking behind Mr. Maraj. I wanted to know what he wanted with me. I knew he knew, but he was being way too bold with his approach. What was happening?

He was being way too nice. He opened my door for me to get in his car, which I was skeptical about. At first, I didn't get in, but he was already in the driver's seat.

"Beyoncé I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to talk to you."

"Couldn't we have done that inside the school? I have classes."

"I can get Aditi to fix that for you."

My heart was beating out of my chest. He had met Aditi, and I was realizing he knew that I knew her fondly. He knew she'd lied for me. Hopefully he didn't know how much she meant to me, he would use her against me.

I got in the car without another complaint. Silently, I was shaking in my boots as he drove. He was driving a familiar route, and soon I realized, we were headed to his home. I was shaking even worse.

He pulled into the driveway and got out of the car, slamming it behind him. "Come on," He called for me.

I stayed there. I didn't know what to do.