12

Chapter Twelve: Let Your Body Talk To Me

Manhattan, New York
December 9th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

I placed my hands on Onika's waist, pressing up against her as she scrambled eggs in a skillet. She looked back at me then went back to her eggs.

"You have class, cut it out."

"Let me get one in before I go," I kissed her neck.

"You're coming back."

"Still," I kissed down her spine and she trembled. "It's a stress relief. It's still your birthday to me, no stressing for you, right?"

"Yes," She answered. I reached forward, turning the stove off and she fisted my shirt, pulling me over to the island.

I leaned her body over it and spread her legs, pushing in until I disappeared inside her. She gripped my shirt tighter, pulling me as close to her body as possible as I drilled her.

I leaned on top of her, my lips on her ear. "Don't ever leave me again," I turned so I was staring in her eyes. "You hear me?"

"I'm not baby."

I lifted up off of her and gathered up her hair in my fist, speeding up my strokes. I was definitely going to be late for  class but it was worth it.

When I finally did leave the presidential suite, I wasn't only late but I'd missed two classes. One thing had led to another, and she was kissing me and smiling at me all seductive like she wanted to go again so I dug her out one more time. One more time turned into two more times and some sloppy head to send me off.

I was more attached to her now than I was before. She was dangerous and addicting and she knew it. She was a weakness to me.

I was walking around lighter on my feet. I didn't even feel Aditi's hand in mine until she squeezed it.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked me.

"Mind your business," I told her with no ill intent. She smiled, pushing her body closer to mine. "Where you headed to by yourself? Emilio not with you?"

"I can handle it, I'm a big girl."

"I know you are, but what does your father think?"

She didn't skip a beat. "I was with Emilio, but I saw you at the same time he saw Megan. Obviously we parted ways."

"Sit," I told her when we approached a bench. She sat down and I followed. She scooted closer to me until she was comfortable under my arm, our fingers tangled together.

"Don't burst into flames when I tell you this."

"If you have to warn me then you know I will."

"I like that about you," I was off track already.

These women, my God.

"What?"

"How you're always so filled up with feelings and you're so bold, you're not afraid to show anyone the way you feel. You're not scared to show me, your brother, you're not even afraid to show your father."