7

Chapter Seven: No Love For Aditi?

Manhattan, New York
September 13th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

I panicked when I woke up in my professor's bed, alone. My body was sore so I could barely move, and I was wondering where she was. How long had she been awake, leaving me here to be late for a class that she taught?

When I finally got my body to work again, I threw my legs over the edge of the bed and began walking around the room, looking for traces of her. Nothing. There wasn't even a mess to prove anything had happened last night, I just had my very vivid memory.

Walking around the house, it was like I wasn't even here. The clothes she'd ripped off of me weren't sprawled around the kitchen floor anymore and neither were my shoes.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled to myself.

What was I supposed to wear out of here?

I went into the bathroom, and to my surprise there was a note written on college ruled paper with clothes neatly folded next to it, a pair of shoes sitting on top. I picked up the note to read it.

'Go to class. Lock my door from the inside. I won't count you tardy.'

I followed instructions, showering first, of course but I was feeling a way. Why didn't she wake me when she got up?

When I got to class, all eyes were on me. Hers especially.

"Nice of you to join us Ms. Knowles, take your seat please."

I didn't say anything, just went to sit next to Megan who was still sitting right beside me for some reason. She nudged me in the side as soon as I sat down.

"What?"

"Where were you?"

"I overslept," I purposely dodged her question. Last night, I told her I was going 'somewhere' and that I'd be back. Obviously that didn't happen.

She was eyeing me though, she knew exactly what I was doing. I ignored her looks.

My mind just kept flying back to the night before. There was no way I could forget that. I couldn't help but think how lucky her husband was. He got all of her all the damn time. I didn't know if he knew just how good he had it. The way he guarded her told me he did.

Eating her was equally as amazing as fucking her. Her petite body fit mine well and everything about her was just so damn pretty. She cried pretty, she moaned pretty, she was just a pretty fucking girl.

"Where?" Megan asked after 15 minutes.

"Megan, leave me alone."

"Oh I know where," I could hear the smirk in her voice. 

No matter what she said, she didn't know nothing until I opened my mouth and told her. Emilio had been in her ear about Aditi and I, and yes she was gorgeous, but she just didn't compare to Mrs. Maraj.

I really liked Aditi's spirit. She was a fighter, someone that wouldn't dare give up. I just knew that was something her father taught her. She had a personality that matched her looks, and the smooth words and attitude of her brother. It was like she never stressed over anything, even when she did. If I was sane then I would be riding her coattails.