4

Chapter Four: Sex Personified

Manhattan, New York
September 1st
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

Standing beside Aditi in the middle of the largest mansion I'd ever been inside of, I knew I was wrong. I felt a way about Aditi, I liked her personality. She was persistent, and all fire. It was like she burned to the touch, in the best way possible.

She was feeling me hard, she wanted me bad, and she put everything around me to make sure I knew it. Unintentionally, Emilio was in my life because of Megan, so Aditi had an in regardless. She could come around as much as she wanted, flaunting her pretty teeth, and pouting at me to get whatever she wanted, knowing it would work because that's just who she is. I was sure she wasn't used to being told no, and on the rare occasions that she was told no, she worked and worked until she got her yes. That's what she was doing. Working on me until she got that yes.

I wouldn't have sex with her even though the tension was so thick. I had a woman, someone I loved so much. Aditi's presence just felt good in a sea of faces I didn't know. She saw me before I saw her, her eyes raking over every part of my body, drooling over me like I was a piece of meat. She let me know that she didn't care what I had between my legs like women usually would, but I never gave her an answer to that because I don't plan on fucking her, ever.

"You dress up nice," Aditi whispered to me. She placed her hand in mine, walking us further into the party.

"Thank you," I said absentmindedly.

I couldn't say I was actually listening to her because I wasn't. I was more into the mansion that was three stories high and filled to the brim with people in fancy suits and $3,000 dresses. The outfits were just about as impressive as the home. My impeccable eye was telling me that not one soul lived in here.

"Let me introduce you to—"

"Beyoncé," Emilio called for me in his usual calm voice, not an ounce of discomfort in there. That's the way he usually was, smooth and extra charming.

He walked over to us with Megan on his arm, her smile the biggest I'd seen since her mom died.

"Hi beautiful, how are you?" He asked me, shaking my hand.

Aditi rolled her eyes. "Stop seducing my woman."

"I have a girlfriend."

"Oh," Emilio raised his eyebrows. "Doesn't seem like she's your woman at all."

"Give it some time," Aditi smiled that million-dollar smile. "I was just about to introduce her to dad."

"Let's do it then," He said, his eyes on Megan.

It was always hard trying to dissect their relationship. Their infatuation for one another seemed mutual and he was so passionate in everything he said so it was very obvious. It had only been a few weeks and I could see that twinkle in her eye.

As we walked through the huge mansion, I studied the faces, the outfits, the conversations. I figured their father knew exactly what he was doing throwing this thing. Aditi and Emilio were right.

On the third floor, Aditi knocked on double doors made completely of pearl, golden knobs showing us our reflections. I could hear chatter behind the door, almost as loud as the chatter downstairs.