21

Chapter Twenty One: Spoiled & Nasty

Manhattan, New York
February 14th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

Feeling lips on mine, my eyes fluttered open slowly to Onika in my arm, pecking my lips repeatedly. I looked down and she was rubbing me through the pink sheet on her bed.

"Good morning to you too," I mumbled between kisses. I was barely even awake so if it's dick she wants, she's gonna have to do it herself.

"Fuck me before I leave?"

I just stared at her. "I'm asleep."

"Can I fuck you?"

"Yeah babe," I mumbled absentmindedly.

I laid my head back against the pillow, shutting my eyes. I was about to fall right back asleep until I felt myself inside her. She was already so wet. This shit don't make no sense.

My head lolled to the other side of the pillow as she grinded on my dick, moaning and whimpering under her breath. I bit my bottom lip.

I needed to know why her pussy was so good like this.

I felt her lips on my ear and her body on mine. She intertwined our fingers, pinning them against her headboard.

"I love you too," She whispered in my ear.

Manhattan, New York
February 14th
Onika T. Maraj:

I locked the door behind me, my purse and the divorce papers in hand.

I felt light. I was always relieved after Beyoncé. She never disappointed.

I was fully aware that I was addicted to her, but I couldn't help it. She just knew what she was doing all the time. Maybe it was the love that I now knew was there, or just the sex, but either way I couldn't get enough. I wanted to do everything she wanted to do, try everything she wanted to try. If our situation was normal, I would've been had that baby. I would've given her all the babies she wanted. I would've trapped her ass with a baby.

My head still filled with flashbacks, I drove back to Giovanni's house. He was obviously there. He was about to head off to work.

When I got inside, I saw that I was wrong. He still had on pajamas as he walked around the kitchen cooking. I could see that there were two plates on the island.

He saw me and jogged over, wrapping his arms around me. He kissed me on my cheek. "I'm so sorry baby, I don't wanna argue."

"Move Gio," I pushed him off of me and handed him the papers.

He started reading them and looked up at me like he wanted to cry. "Babe please. I know we messed up, but we can fix it. I don't know what I'm gonna do without you baby."

"Giovanni stop lying, be for real. You are in love with somebody else. You're not about to be in love with someone that isn't your wife and still keep me. Hell no. You're not gonna have your cake and eat it too."

"But you can have your cake and eat it too though?"

I chuckled. "I don't want that at all. That's why I'm giving you these to sign. The cake is good enough for me."