5

For Bey's Birthday😩.

Chapter Five: Siamese Twins

Manhattan, New York
September 4th
Beyoncé G. Knowles:

"Happy birthday ugly!" I heard Solange and my eyes popped open just as she jumped on top of me, shielding the light.

We rolled around in the tiny bed, hugging and loving one another, careful not to fall off. Finally ending up side by side on our backs, I looked over at her with the biggest smile.

"Happy birthday to you too."

"I missed you."

"I missed you more. Phone calls and FaceTime can only do so much," I pouted.

My twin was my whole life. There wasn't a thing that I kept from Solange. We were so connected, she knew things that I didn't even tell her. She knew my emotions, and a lot of the time, my thoughts too. Everybody that came in contact with us thought it was the freakiest shit ever, but that's just the way we were wired. I couldn't ever think of not being a twin.

"Megan's man is fine," She said suddenly.

"Who?" I asked, just to see what she knew.

"Emilio," She wiggled her eyebrows. "That man is gorgeous for real and he just talks like he knows everything in the world. I would—"

"That's somebody else's man girl, be careful."

"Just wishful thinking. Plus he's too pretty, I'd have to fight bitches every day."

My thoughts went back to Giovanni. He had to fight every day just to keep eyes off of his woman, and most people wouldn't give up. He had to guard her like the diamond she was while being fair to her, allowing her to exist as beautifully as she was. He was drowning in a sea full of sharks.

"What you over there thinking about now?" She asked me.

"Brielle."

She scoffed. "Baby you can't lie to me, I'm you."

I sighed. Did I really want to tell Solange? I mean, it was nothing and it was never gonna be anything so there wasn't anything to tell really. At the same time, I couldn't lie to Solange. She would figure something out eventually.

"I have this professor, Mrs. Maraj, and she's.. so fine—"

"Hold on, Mrs? She's married?"

"Yes, to this mixed Italian guy named Giovanni. Listen though, I have never felt so sexually attracted to someone in my life, not even Brielle. It's like she's so sexy without even having to do anything. It's just the way she is. I can't even think straight in the same room with her, and it's been like that since the first day I met her. I get in a room alone with her and I'm hard as a rock. I'm trying my hardest to stay away from her, I really am, but I see her too much."

Solange was quiet for a minute, like she was trying to gather words to say. I didn't expect her to say anything nice. I knew I was wrong for how I felt even though I couldn't help it.

"What about Brielle?"

"I don't plan on doing anything."