23

365 Days hit 100k & one shots are fun so i guess i'm doing them some more. fun shit, no expectations. maybe some new shit, who knows.

Onto the story tho

Onto the story tho..

Chapter Twenty Three: Execute Properly

Manhattan, New York
March 2nd
Onika T. Maraj:

I stopped the car abruptly when Giovanni walked out in front of it, holding his hands out.

He had been trying his damndest to get me to talk to him or at least pay him some attention, but I was so done with that chapter of my life. I assumed he couldn't stomach actually telling the chancellor and that was the reason he wasn't coming after me. If Giovanni had said something, I would've been picked up by now or at least confronted.

He walked over to my side and tried to open the door. Because it was locked, he began knocking repeatedly.

"Babe please!" He yelled. "I miss you so much. Please open the door."

"I'm not gonna do that."

"I'm not trying to hurt you, I just wanna talk."

I sighed and rolled the window down just enough that he could speak comfortably and I could too. "What?"

"I'm sorry about everything baby. I fucked up but I'm never gon' do it again. I can't lose you."

"How do you know where I live?" I ignored everything he was saying.

All I needed him to do was sign those papers. He had until the 14th to do so or my divorce attorney and I would have to take matters into our own hands, filing for a petition for dissolution of marriage. He thought he could play with me like a stupid bitch and that simply wasn't the case. He could grovel all he wanted, but in 12 days, I will have filed, and 30 days after that, I'd be a divorced woman.

"She be over here?" He asked me.

"Why are you still worried about her? We are not together anymore, leave me alone. This harassing shit is not cute and it's not gon' make me want you. I gotta keep explaining that shit to you?"

"I love you Onika. Please don't do this to us."

"Sign the papers Giovanni, and leave me alone."

I rolled the tinted window back up. As soon as I did, I got a phone call from Beyoncé that showed up on the screen in the car. I answered when I saw Gio heading back to his car.