Fifty one

Please read the last chapter before reading this one.

Don't forget to vote and some mature content ahead ( you can skip the last part if you are not comfortable but don't skip the whole chapter)

"Hey Eunwoo" Taehyung said standing near his grave with orchids, Eunwoo's favorite flower.

"How are you?... Umm what should I say? From where should I start?" Taehyung asked placing the flower on his grave and sitting on his keens.

"Okay so first of all, I am sorry for not visiting you for so long, but you know after whatever happened, I wasn't able to convince myself to visit you. Anyways I hope you are happy and at peace where ever you are, and if by any chance you are sad or at guilt for whatever you did to me, please don't be, I am not holding anything against you now" Taehyung said, touching Eunwoo's grave.

"Okay I will be honest with you, I did try to hate you, actually I hated you a lot, I did cruse you for for hurting me for breaking my heart, my trust, I blamed you for every tears, every pain, and you know there were times when I wished you shouldn't be dead so you could go through all the pain I went through" Tears formed in his eyes remembering his past.

"I kept asking myself what wrong I did that you stopped loving me, I kept asking myself that did you ever loved me? If I had moved with you would you had still cheated on me? So many unanswered questions were making me depressed, we're making me think it was more of my fault then your. "

"But now I am at peace, peace with myself, with you, with past and with life. I have accepted that we were meant to part ways, I have forgiven you, so please forgive yourself too. Our relationship do have some dark moments but overall it was beautiful and I will always cherish you" Taehyung smiled as he closed his eyes to remember Eunwoo's face, Tears kept flowing.

"Anyways enough of these emotional talk, I am here to let you something important, today I am so happy that I am not able to keep it in myself so thought of sharing it with you" Taehyung said wiping his tears away.

"You know Eunwoo after you left, I never imagined myself ever being in love again, but here I am sitting in front of you madly in love. I love him Eunwoo, I love him so much" Taehyung said wiping his tears away, a smile appeared on his face as he remembered the person who gave him a new life.

"Three year back I don't know what I was thinking when I bought myself ticket of Japan, I just knew that I need to see him, each passing day away from him was making me crazy and my friends were not making it easy for me too, so I was not able to stop myself from going to him, was not able to stop myself from giving a chance to me, to him, to us"

"I feel that's the best decision I ever took, because that day completely changed my life for good. The moment he held me in his arms that day, it felt like coming back home and till today it feels the same and maybe that's what love is... feeling of coming back home" Jungkook was definitely his home.

"You know he makes me so happy, make me feel so loved, the way he looks at me like he is looking at his everything makes me so happy, I don't know what he see in me that he loves me so much, but I hope whatever it is, it remains the same for the rest of my life, because I don't know what I will do if one day he stop looking at me like that, stop loving me"

"The thought of him not loving me, the thought of him being with some one else is like knife twisting in my soul and I hope that day never comes because he unknowingly became the air I breathe in, I can't imagine one second of my life without him. Okay let's not talk about my insecurities, let's talk about the good news"