Twenty nine

(Long Chapter)

It's morning, Miss Choi was in office, currently waiting for the COO to come.
She hasn't met the COO from last evening.

She waited for Taehyung, last evening while going back home as both of them used to go home together from office, but yesterday he was not there in office so, she felt he maybe he wanted to be alone or needed some time and space as his mood was not good when she last met him in the afternoon, but this morning when she went to his home, he was not there in his house, it was locked so she felt that maybe he is at office, but when she came to office, she could not find him anywhere.

She waited for him for quite some time, Taehyung was never late, he always used to come to office before time but today he is late, she even called him numerous times but his number was out of reach. Miss Choi was really tense for Tae.

She went to CEO's office and found him sleeping on the couch. She found alcohol bottle on CEO's table, all the things from the table was throw down, the room was mess, and she could smell alcohol from the CEO too, she could see how drunk the CEO is, so she thought of letting the CEO sleep for some time and thought of bringing some medicine and water for CEO, so that whenever he gets up he can have it.

It's past lunch and still the COO didn't come. "Did he left and went back to his home town" This thought made Miss Choi restless,she thought of calling his parents but she doesn't have there number so she called Jin as he is only one who is close to Taehyung outside office, she called him and as he picked up the phone she told him about Taehyung.

Jin after listening to Miss Choi, called Yoongi as sometimes Taehyung goes to meet him, but after knowing that Taehyung was not with Yoongi nor went to his home as Yoongi asked Jimin. Both Jin and Yoongi became very tense. They searched all the places Taehyung can go but didn't found him anywhere. After seaching him everywhere Jin and Yoongi decided to go to office.

After some time, they both came to office and again asked Miss Choi what really happened. She informed them about what ever happened, how Taehyung was not in good mood when she last saw him and how she Is not able to contact him from last evening. Subsequently, listening to Miss Choi, all three of them went to Taehyung office to find any thing or any contract through which they can contact him.

After searching in Taehyung's office for sometime, Jin found broken phone of the COO, everyone got tense by thinking why did he broke his phone and where is he from last day.

They all where thinking and discussing what to do next. When Jin saw Jungkook coming out of his office. They all went towards him.

"Kook" Jin came and out his hand on his brother's shoulder

"Kook, I am talking to you... " After getting no response Jin said again

"What"  Jungkook said while turning towards his brother.

"Where were you last night... And have you seen Tae"  Jin asked being all concern.

"That's none of your business... and no why will I see him... you know how much I hate him so don't ask anything about him to me" Jungkook don't want to listen the COO's name as first thing in the morning, and at least not from his brother.

"Kook, we are not able to contact Tae, and he is not found from last evening"  Yoongi asked.

"I don't know... don't ask anything abo... Shit"  Last day memories hit him. He remembered how he locked Taehyung in the bathroom.

Jungkook remembered everything about whatever happened last day and how he locked Taehyung in the bathroom... He ran towards him office room... rest three of them were confused by the sudden change of behavior of the CEO,they too ran behind him to see what really happened.

You And Me...Meant To Be❤ | Taekook✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें