Thirty

It's had been an hour since Jin left the office, it's been an hour since Jungkook is sitting on the same exact position, crying and regretting everything he had done to all the people around him, he don't know where to go, how to face his parents, his brother, his friends.

His Mom and Dad, did so much to him, still he treated them so badly, specially his Dad, he spoke so mean word to him, and his brother he was always there for him, understanding him, standing by him and what he did in return, always hurt his feelings, always talked to him rudely... and his friends too.

And Mr Kim, yes he never liked him, yes he used to feel irritated when that person used to be around, yes the COO used to make him angry, because his presence used to make him remember his past, that past he never want to remember, yes he never listen to him, yes he always used to do opposite of whatever was told him to do, yes all those attitude and the COO way of talking used to make Jungkook hate him, but never on a level that he wanted him to die, never in his dream, he thought of killing the COO, he just wanted the COO to leave this place and go, not to kill him....... Now how will be justify himself, what will he tell to Mr Kim, he will never believe him not matter how much Kook will try to explain him.

"Ahhh.... how could I do this" Jungkook shouted by pulling his hair in frustration.
Why was he doing all these things? what he was trying to proof? What was he trying to gain from doing all these? Who was he trying to punish? Because the person who really broke his heart, his trust,is not here in this world.... then why, why was he doing all these things?
How could he be like this, how could he treat his parents, his brother, and his friends like these..... How could he create a situation for someone, where that person can even die.

Why was he trying to destroy this company, why was he trying to do all the things that he was doing, because no matter if this company fall or get destroyed, that person because of whom he was doing all these, her feeling will not be effected because that person is dead, he don't know if she can feel or not, she can never get back, she will never come and say sorry to him, then why, what did he gain from doing so much from last 7-8 months.

Is he really selfish, does he only see and think about himself, does other feelings really doesn't matter to him.....
All these thoughts made him shout and cry louder.... all the employees were outside CEO office wondering what was really happening inside, they can hear CEO shouting, and crying but no one dare to go inside and ask the CEO what actually happened.

After some time of sitting , remembering and regretting everything he has done till now, his thought went on Mr Kim, he wanted to go and see him, see that if he is doing okay, is he back in his senses.
So he called Jin and Yoongi ,even after calling them for several times, both of them didn't picked his call, lastly he call Miss Choi and get the address of the hospital in which Taehyung is taken and goes to see him.

Doctor just came out of the room in which Taehyung is admitted and inform Jin and others that Tae is back in his senses and he is doing good, they can go and meet him.

As soon as doctor told them to go and meet, Miss Choi and Yoongi ran to meet Taehyung. Jin stood outside, he don't know what to say, how to face Taehyung,he don't even  know if Taehyung wants to see him or talk to him since his brother is the reason of his condition he is in right now, what if he go inside and Taehyung will not talk to him or not even look at him, what will he do then,it will be a very awkward situation, so he decided to wait outside and ask Yoongi about Taehyung's condition when he will come out.

Few minutes later, Yoongi came and told Jin that Taehyung is calling him inside,Jin went inside with Yoongi.

As Taehyung saw Jin he smiled at him.... seeing Tae smile, Jin smiled too and went near him and held his hand.

"I am sorry Tae... I am really sorry" Jin said keeping his head low, he was not able to face him.

"No no Jin hyung why are you saying sorry, it wasn't your fault... And by the way I am angry at you... why didn't you came inside to meet me, what we're you doing outside.... I thought when I will open my eyes you will be the first person I will see... But no, I am so disappointed and angry"  Taehyung said folding his hand on his chest and making an angry face.

Very few times Taehyung behave like this. Everyone smiled seeing Tae like this even Jin.

"I don't know how to face you Tae, I was so embarrassed to even face you, so angry at myself that I was not there to help you, I am feeling so bad that my own brother is the reason of your condition" Jin said looking directly at him.... He was really sorry for his brother deeds.

"Jin hyung you don't have to be sorry, it's not your fault, I am really greatfull to have you, from the day I came to this city you have always been my support system, and you will always be very special to me, you always guided and helped me like a big brother.... So please don't blame your self and it wasn't your fault" Taehyung hugged Jin by saying all these. He is thank full for everything Jin had done to him till now... and he knows it was not Jin fault.

Jin was relieved that atleast Taehyung was not angry at him... He was happy to see him doing okay.

Rest two people smiled seeing such a beautiful bond.

After breaking the hug... Taehyung looked around his room, he don't like it, he don't want it to be here.

"I want to go home..... I don't like the smell of hospital" Taehyung said looking at the rest three people.

"Tomorrow morning we will take you..rest for today" Yoongi said

"No please take me home.... I can rest there" Taehyung said to everyone

"No Mr Kim... It's better if you stay here, because I know once you get out of here you will start working"  Miss Choi know if Taehyung will go home if will think about all those things that happened yesterday and stress himself and will even think about company and will start working.

"Yes Miss Choi is right... Stay here till tomorrow... then you will go home" Yoongi said with a straight face.

"Jin hyung please, you listen to me... I will rest, please take me home" Taehyung looked at Jin with a pout on his face, he knows only Jin will listen to him and can take him home.

"Only if you promise that you will not work, not stress yourself and rest properly"

"Yes yes, I promise"  Taehyung said with a big smile on his face.
Everyone was so happy to see Taehyung smile, they just wish that this smile never fade from his face.

Someone was standing outside that room and saw everything and regretted doing whatever he did to that kind  soul

Hey Everyone.... Hope you like this chapter.....

Please share, vote and comment ❤

Thank you❤