Twenty two

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

"I am sorry Mr Kim, but we can't wait any longer, we waited a lot, I don't think any investors can waste so much time, it you who need us, not us who need you, so i don't think we should be waiting this much time of ours" One of the investors said. They have been waiting for like around an hour or more than that, but the CEO did not came.

"Yes Sir, we understand.... but I really don't know what taking our CEO this much time to come, I mean i can assure you he must be busy in some work that's why he is not being able to come here" Taehyung don't know what he should we saying, he don't know what taking the CEO so much time to come... he  can just hope that the CEO can make it before these people leaves.

"I am sorry Mr Kim, but what can be more important than this meeting" Same investors said.

"Yes Sir I understand, but like I really don't know that should I say, I mean I am really thankfull to you all for believing in our company and liking our design and agreeing to work with us but I am  really sorry for making you wait so much, I really don't want to make you wait"   If things would have been in his hand, things would be different, meetings would be going smoothly and deal would have been signed till now, but that CEO ruined it all.

" This is something be did not expect form Mr John, I mean his father is country's best business, we even have done business with him, and he is such a fine man, always on time.... we thought his son would be the same.... but I guess we were wrong"  One of the investors said looking at other people present in the meeting room

"No Sir it's not that, trust me he was very keen meeting you, I don't know what talking him so much time.... but I really guess it could be some short of emergency or he would have been here" Taehyung really don't want to defend that CEO, but he have to, he can't just say anything bad about the CEO of his own company, he don't want to put any more wrong impression on people about this company.

"See Mr Kim, we really loved your design and we really wanted to do this project with your company, that's why this meeting was important.... But now it feels like we cannot do it further" The CEO of other company said

"No sir.... this project is really very important for us... I mean you can just set some other day for the meeting.... I mean whenever you are comfortable next time, we will make sure to not repeat this mistake again" Taehyung somewhere knows that the CEO is not going to come now....he can only try to make this situation work, he have worked so hard, he just cannot let all of this go in vein just because of a stupid CEO.

"I don't know Mr Kim.... We don't have so much time to come here and waste it by waiting for your CEO"

"Sir I assure you, we will not make this mistake again, just give us a chance" Taehyung said keeping his eyes on the table.

"Okay Mr Kim, just because you are requesting so much... we can give it a try... but you have to wait for a month atleast for next meeting to happen"

"One month" Miss Choi said.

"Yes, we are leaving for some USA for some projects.... And it will take approx a month for that work to get completed... I will be returning after a month, then only we can continue with this project..."

"Sir but, One month is quite a long time... And this time is really crucial for this company.. If you could make it little early it would be really nice." Taehyung expressed his worry, one month of wait is so much.

"See Mr Kim, we are here because we also wanted to business with you but just because of you we cannot keep our other work on hold, so if you really wanted to do business with us you have to wait for approx a month and if not.... It's your choice..."

"No sir... It's fine... Let's meet after a month, I am sure the CEO will also be okay with that" Taehyung can't do anything he have to agree with them, company need then, and he don't know if he will get any other investors or not and he can't let this opportunity to go so he agreed.

"Okay than Mr Kim see you soon, and next time make sure your CEO is on time"  The CEO of other company said by shaking his hand with Taehyung.

With that they left. Everyone present in the meeting room left one by one after that except Taehyung and Miss Choi.
He just kept sitting on his chair and Miss Choi was standing next to CEO's chair.
He was really sad of the way this meeting turned out...

Miss Choi can see that sadness on Taehyung's face... So she came near him and put her hand on his shoulder...

"Mr Kim.... It's okay, everything will be fine" Miss Choi said keeping her hand on his shoulder.

"Why didn't he came in meeting.... Do you think he did it pourposely? " Taehyung asked Miss Choi keeping is head hung low... He was really frustrated by the way the CEO behave today.

"I really don't know Mr Kim... But I think he did it purposely...that way he said not to start meeting without him"

"Why did he came now Miss Choi... everything started getting better why he have to come and ruin it" Taehyung was sounding very sad, Miss Choi can feel it.

"It's okay Mr Kim, everything will be okay, we have to be more stong now"

Taehyung nodes his head... And asked Miss Choi to leave.... and with that she left.

It's has been quite sometime, still he was sitting there in the meeting room. How happy he was in last few day's, he thought after today's meeting thing will change a little for good, but now everything is still as it was, he was really frustrated to not able to fulfill his dream after coming this close, if that CEO would not have came to the office today they would have officially got that project.... and from tomorrow onwards they could have started working not it.

But the CEO spoiled all his plans. Taehyung was nit able to understand why the CEO did not came to the meeting, he know how much company is going through. still how can the CEO be so careless how could he do that to the girl, did he not love her girlfriend,how could he we so careless towards this company and the people working here, thinking of all these made him more angry... He stood from his chair

"Let's talk Mr CEO, let's see what really is your problem" Taehyung thought and went towards CEO cabin.

Taehyung was so much in anger that he did not even knock the door of CEO's office, he just went inside.... and after seeing the CEO sitting on his chair and doing something on phone his anger grew ten times.

"How could he just sit here and use phone when we all were waiting for him for such an important meeting" Taehyung was thinking to himself.

After few seconds Jungkook noticed the COO standing near the gate and not speaking anything.

"What the hell don't you have manners, how could you just enter my room without knocking" Jungkook said in a little cold voice, with a frown on his face.

Taehyung's came out of his thought after hearing CEO's voice. He came near CEO's table and stood there in anger.

"I am sorry, but I guess I have more manners than you" Taehyung said keeping his expression blank.

"What did you just said" Jungkook stood from his chair, after listening to what Taehyung said,no one can talk to him like that.

"I said whatever you heard" The COO said looking directly in CEO's eyes.

Hey.... Next chapter is up.... Hope you will like it.... Do drop your suggestions

Thank you❤