Forty Four

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

"How can your eyes looks so innocent sometimes and other times it's burning hole in everything moving around you....its confusing sometimes to understand how you really are....are you the one who is standing in front of me right now or the one who was shouting on me in the office" Taehyung who was sitting on kitchen slab said. Jungkook was washing the dishes and Taehyung was guiding him, he can see the way CEO was looking  at the dishes, the way he was struggling with them, he feels like the CEO was requesting the plates to cooperate with him so that he didn't break them and if it's possible for them to get washed by themselves then do it, how much innocence his eyes are holding right now, a smile appears on Taehyung's face.

"May be I am both or maybe this is how I am... or maybe you still haven't fully discovered who I am" Jungkook said looking directly in COO's eyes.

"So you mean to say you have split personality disorder or something because trust me it's so confusing sometimes, I don't understand what I should do or how should I react.... One moment I think of you as my friend, next moment you spoil everything and I don't know what to think further" Taehyung said giving a serious look. Yes he consider the CEO as his friend and there is no doubt in that, the way Jungkook has helped him, made him understand about how to do business, stood by him whenever he needed him, there is no doubt that this man is not his friend but sometimes he don't know,he really wanted to understand him, know him, he wanted to know what's makes him react in a certain way, what exactly goes in his mind so that he could react accordingly.

"Look Tae I am really sorry about my behavior, not just for today but for other days too... I don't like people touching what's mine, I just loose my mind at that moment so I am sorry really sorry" Jungkook said looking at the man he like so much.

"Who's touched and what" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing anyway good to know that you notice my eyes" Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

"Well I don't think it's a big deal, the way you glare at everyone and everything,trust me everyone must have noticed" Taehyung said

"I don't know about others but since its you, you who noticed it, it's a big deal trust me" Jungkook said with a smile.

"What? Sorry I didn't understand what were you trying to say"

"Nothing, umm... Look I am done washing" Jungkook said washing his hands.

"Great, so are you leaving" Taehyung asked coming down from the slab he was sitting.

"Isn't it rude to ask your guest to leave and especially them who just washed your dishes" Jungkook said folding his hands on his chest.

"So you are not leaving... Great... wanna watch something " Taehyung said rolling his eyes,coming out from the kitchen...how could he even except this man to leave this soon.

"Sure, good idea" Jungkook said following Taehyung with a big smile.

"Anything specific... " Taehyung asked going through the list of movies on Netflix.

"No I am okay with anything" Jungkook said making himself comfortable on the couch.

"Okay" Taehyung said sitting on the same couch.

They both started watching movie.... Taehyung was too invested in movie, but Jungkook, he was doing everything except watching movie... looking at Taehyung, looking around the house to know more about the COO...he noticed that there is mostly everything purple in the house, maybe Taehyung favorite color is purple he thought to himself. The house has minimal materialistic things, may be Taehyung is not a fan of having so many things in the house..... he looked around to know more about the person he likes so much. He was disappointed to not find any photoframes of COO's childhood or teenage life, or of college... He wanted to know how COO used to look in his childhood.... Though he didn't find any photo he is sure that he must be the most beautiful child of his age.