Thirty Five

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

"Nooooo, no, no, no, no.... This can't be true... No, no, no" Taehyung got up from the chair, he felt like his world turned upside down after reading whatever she wrote in her dairy. It felt like he was hit by something so massive, like a massive thunder, he was finding it difficult to breath....his breath got stuck in his throat.

"Nooooooooo" Taehyung cannot believe it, this can't be true, all those moments he send with his husband can't be a lie, no, no whatever she wrote in her dairy is all false.

"Aghhhhh, nooooo, you-you are, nooo, liar... You are a liar.... " It was so difficult for Taehyung to even look at that page,it was so difficult for him to breath after looking at those words in that dairy.

"No, no, no tell me, tell-tell all these are lie, you-you, my husband" His voice trembled
so bad, he felt like all his senses stopped working at same time, his legs shaking. Every word of her felt like someone kept a stone on his heart.

" I know my Eunwoo more than anyone, I know-how you are telling a lie, I will never believe in whatever you wrote" He try to tell himself... But then his eyes fall on those words, and he don't know what to do, what to believe, those words are making Taehyung's world collide... His hold on that dairy weekend, his breath fasten, tears started flowing from his eyes... and that dairy slipped from his hold.

"Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Taehyung shouted on the top of his lungs, his legs gave up and he broke on the floor, his hands gripped on his hair and he started pulling it.

"Mr Kim... are you" Jungkook said looking at the COO.

Jungkook came to office to take his stuff back home, and to finish some of the work he left undone, he wanted to make every thing right now, he don't want anyone to suffer because of him,so he just came for the last day to complete every work that he felt undone, or did in a wrong way to make it difficult for every one and specially the COO... But not anymore, he don't want to trouble anyone anymore and especially the COO..... He don't know why but the face of Taehyung sleeping on the couch have stucked in Jungkook's mind, and he is not able to throw it out or stopped thinking about it, how peaceful he was looking while sleeping, and now Jungkook don't want to do anything that would take that peace away from the COO.... That is also one of the reason why he just thought of not coming to the office anymore, because he knows how much the COO don't like him.

After completing all his work, he just started packing those little stuff that he has when he heard someone shouted, he was shocked because that sound came from Rose office, and what was more shocking for him was he felt like it was Taehyung's voice..... He ran to Rose office to see who it was actually..... But the sight made him more shocked, the COO was in his knees, crying and pulling his hair. He don't know what up happened, he don't know should he go near him, because somewhere he was afraid that by seeing him Taehyung will be more angry, but he cannot control himself after looking at the COO condition...... He felt like his mind is telling him not to go near him and give him more pain by letting him see your face but his legs took him towards the COO on his own.

"What happened Mr Kim" Jungkook said standing near Taehyung.

Taehyung looked up towards the source of the voice, he looked up, but it took him little time to recognize who was standing in front of him.... After realising it was the CEO, he started crying more.

"Jungkook.... your girlfriend... she-she..... No no no no no" He started to whispered more to himself , for his ears, for his own heart than to the CEO to hear... But still the CEO heard it, not clearly but he did.