four

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

After cleaning the dishes, Taehyung got ready to go to his shop... He was about to go when his eye falls on Eunwoo's coat.

"Let me keep this dirty coat for laundry" He thought... He picked the coat and was about to keep it in the basket when he felt something in Eunwoo's coat pocket. He placed his hand inside coat pocket and took out a box and was shocked to see a ring box in his husband coat.

Taehyung opened the box and there was a very beautiful diamond ring inside the box.

"Why was Eunwoo carrying a ring with him... If this was for me than why didn't he gave me?" Taehyung had a frown on his face while thinking that.

Taehyung was really confused. "Maybe he forgot to give it to me" he thought.

Off course the ring was for him, why would his husband carry ring in his pocket if that was not for him he thought. He kept the ring in the cupboard and did not think much about it... He was already late for his shop and was excited today to go to his shop because his best friend would be coming to meet him.

Taehyung finally reached his shop and opened it. He was about to enter when he felt someone hugged him from behind.

"I missed to Tae Tae" listening his best friend voice Taehyung turned back happily.

"I missed you to Chim" Taehyung said and hugged his best friend Jimin.

Both the best friend went inside the shop and started catching up.

"How's everything going Chim? What about your dance class? You seem to be really busy, you did not come to meet me regularly nowadays" Taehyung bombarded with question as they entered the shop.

"Everything is fine Tae, dance class is also going good, you know a new batch has started that why I was not able to find time" Jimin knows his best friend very well, he knows his best friend needed an answer of every question he asked, so he answered him with patience.

"Busy people" Taehyung said waving his hand.

"I could never be busy for my best friend, whenever you miss me just give a call and I would be there for you" Jimin said and hugged his best friend.

"Okay" Taehyung hugged back.

Jimin and Taehyung are childhood friends and both loves each other a lot... They are always there for each other no matter what. Jimin helped a lot during Taehyung and Eunwoo marriage since Tae's family was against the marriage and Eunwoo really don't have anyone in his life. Jimin was there for both of them to give them support and helped them with everything possible. And Taehyung will always be greatfull of his best friend for his help.

"Anyway how's Eunwoo? It has been a long time since I met him"

"Enwoo is good, everything is going good. He left today's morning" A small smile appeared on Taehyung's face as his husband name was mentioned.

"He really loves you a lot"

"Yes he does... But you know something weird happened today... Eunwoo was carrying ring with him but he did not give me, I don't know but if it was for me why did he not give me"

"Maybe he must be planning to give you on your wedding anniversary" Jimin said looking around his best friend shop, he really admires his best friend talent.

"What anniversary???" Taehyung asked, He was really shocked.

" Don't tell me Taetae you forget about your own wedding anniversary " Jimin said with a frown on his face.

"O my god, how can I forget about my own anniversary, You are right Eunwoo loves me so much that he bought the gift for me 15 days earlier and here I don't even remember that my anniversary is in 15 days" Taehyung became really sad for not remembering his anniversary date.

"It's okay, you still have 15 days just get a good gift for him" Jimin said assuring his best friend.... He knows how even small things could make his Taehyung sad.

"What should I gift him Chim, I really wanted to gift him something that he can cherish for lifetime, but I don't know what exactly should I gift him" Taehyung says nervously, he really wanted to gift something good to his husband, after all this is his second wedding anniversary.

"Why don't you paint something for him, you know that how much he loves painting and especially yours "

" Yeh, that's a good idea, he really loves my painting, this time I am gonna try to paint a masterpiece for him... Tae's masterpiece only for his husband"

He said getting excited about his painting.

"Okay all the best for your masterpiece, now I have to go, I am getting late " Jimin said to his friend.

"Okay , when I will finish my painting, I want to show you first so meet me soon" Taehyung said hugging his best friend.

" Okay bye....i will be waiting" With that both best friend hugged each other and Jimin went towards his destination.

"Come on Tae, get ready to paint the best painting for your husband" Taehyung thought and smiled to himself.

Somewhere else:-

"No I don't want to join office before my marriage, I told you all that I will join after marriage than why are you all forcing me" Jungkook asked getting irritated.

"We are not telling you to join the office now, it just that you have to go to countryside for a day and check what problem are our workers facing in that countryside factory, we are getting a lot of complain " Mr John said.

"Why don't you go and check, or why don't you send Jin hyung there, you know that I am getting married in few days and I have lots of work to do" Jungkook said to his father, he knows it his father trick to make him work.

"I am not going because I have some important meetings, and some investors coming in 7 days and Jin have to accompany me... And it is not a very big deal, Just a day of work... Just go there and see what problem workers are facing and come and report me that's it"

"Yes there are lot of work in the company, we have to finish it before your wedding day so that we can also enjoy your wedding peacefully" Jin said looking towards his bother.

"Yes Kook, just a day of work... And you have to go next week till than prepare what ever you have to prepare... After coming back be all will be helping you" Mrs John said by keeping her hand on his son's hand.

"Okay just for a day" Jungkook don't want to go because he knows that he is going to miss seeing Rose face. For others, it may be just a day but for him even a second without Rose was God knows how many years.

But still his family was doing so much for him, so he could do at least this much for them, and he knows Rose would be happy if she gets to know that he was helping his father in his work... So for her happiness he could go away form her for a day.

"Anyway after some days we will be living together and I will be seeing your face everyday for the rest of my life" Jungkook got happy thinking about his life after marriage.

Hey next chapter is up do comment and tell me did you liked it....love