Twenty Four

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

Taehyung came out of the CEO's office, he was having the urge to cry, he was afraid, hurt, he cannot believe how can someone behave to him like that, what did he did to deserve this.

Taehyung ran to the washroom and locked himself up, he stands near the mirror, tear start forming in his eyes as soon as he saw himself in the mirror.... his face has dark red finger marks, due to the tight hold of CEO's finger, then he rolled up his sleeves to find the same dark mark on his arms, his arms were too had dark bruises, these were even darker.

He looked up to himself, he wants to cry, shout, how could someone do this to him, no one have ever treated Taehyung like this. He was finding himself so week.

He misses Eunwoo, he started crying as soon as the thought of Eunwoo hit his mind, he wants nothing than just to run in the arms of his husband and cry and hug him tightly. If Eunwoo would be here, he would have never let anyone treat him like this, he always treated him like his baby.

"How could someone even think that you cheated on me. I know how much you loved me" By thinking that Taehyung started crying badly. The memories of his husband flooded in his mind.

"I miss you Eunwoo... I miss you so much" How amazing his life would be, if his husband would be alive, he would be in his shop now, selling his painting and waiting for his husband to come back home from work and love him, cuddle with him, make his favorite food.

But now he is here in a strange city, leaving all alone, dealing with new problem everyday, working so hard and still not able to achieve anything and over that, now there is a man who is making his life even worse, he had met him just today and the way that man treated him, he feels he hate him so much like he never hated anyone, how could someone be so mean, so selfish.

How could he try to ruin the company his girlfriend build with so much hard work, what kind of love did he had for her, that he can't trust her, and how could the CEO not think about other employees working in this company, what will they do if this company will shut down, how can someone be so selfish and only think about himself, his heart breaks, his problems and not others. Taehyung hate this selfish man like he never hated anyone.

He had his parents and his best friend, but he misses his husband so much. Now there is no one to love him to ask if he is eating properly or not, if he is fine or not. By thinking about all these, he felt his hearts was breaking apart.

After good minutes of crying his heart out and locking himself up in the washroom the COO came out and directly went to his office, he won't want others to see him in that condition.

As he was about to enter his room, Miss Choi see him, she can feel something has happened by looking at his face so, she left whatever she was doing and followed COO to his office.

Miss Choi really appreciate the hard work the COO is putting to this company, she really likes Taehyung being so nice and understanding, and she never wants him to get upset. From one month that she is working with him she really has developed a soft corner for him.

Miss Choi entered COO cabin, as she enters the office she saw the COO was sitting and his head was resting on the chair and his eyes we're closed, she moves a little closer to the COO's table, she has never seen the COO in this condition ever, he is always either busy with files or discussing work with employees, he has never been so silent during work hours.

Miss Choi was about to call Taehyung when she sees bruises on his chin, a frown appears on her face.

"Oh my God, Mr Kim are you alright, who did this to you" Miss Choi said moving close to Taehyung and keeping her hand on his face.