Nineteen.

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

Taehyung came running out of the cabine to see his best friend and to tell him about the good news.

"Chimmm... I made it, I got selected Chim, I got selected" Taehyung said hugging his best friend.

"Wow Taetae congratulations i am so happy for you, this calls for a celebration" Jimin said being happy for his best friend.

" Yeah, Let's go"

"Tae if you don't mind, can I call Yoongi hyung too? " Jimin asked his best friend, he don't want to do anything that can make his best friend sad.

"Of course Chim"

They went to a nearby restaurant, and waited for Yoongi to come and after few minutes of wait Yoongi finally came.

As Jimin eyes fall on Yoongi, his eyes sparkle with happiness and Taehyung could see that, he can see how this person standing in front of him being all serious makes his best friend happy.

"Tae meet Yoongi hyung, and Yoongi hyung this is Tae, my best friend"

"Hello hyung" Taehyung said by stretching his hand for hand shake.

"Hello Tae, how are you? " Yoongi asked, shaking hands.

"I am fine hyung, so, what will you two eat tell me, I will go and get it"

"No Tae you both tell me, I will go and get it"

"No hyung, today's treat is on Tae,he got selected, and now he is the COO"

"Seriously you made it, I am happy for you" Yoongi was really happy but at the same time concerned too, he really hoped Jungkook and Taehyung never face each other because now a days Jungkook was really uncontrollable but now he only hopes that everything goes well between these two.

"Thank you hyung"

"Tae have you thought were will you be living, and what will you tell to your Parents? " Jimin knows that Taehyung must not have informed his parents, his parents would never allow him to work, and that too were Eunwoo was working.

"Chim, I will not be working here forever, I mean I just wanted to help this company being all stable, the day this Company will reach were Eunwoo wanted to see it, I will leave this job... this is not the place where I belong, so I will tell my parents that I want to leave in city for some month or may be some year, and I think they will understand"

"And where will you be living? " Jimin asked being all concerned.

"I will see that... I mean I will find a suitable place to live, till I am not finding a place to live, I will be living in hotels"

"Tae, If you don't mind you can live with me. I mean I live alone, and I don't even use more than half portion of my house, so you can live there and after that if you don't feel comfortable you can find yourself a nice place to live" Yoongi said to Taehyung.

"No hyung, I don't want to be a burden for anyone" Taehyung really don't want to be burden anyone, it was his choice to be here so he will deal all the problem he faces himself.

"Jimin's best friend can never be a burden to me" Yoongi said by looking at Jimin, Jimin was already looking at him, their eye locked and they even forgot that there was someone else with them too.