Twenty Eight

(a little long chapter )

"But sir why, Did we do anything wrong? please tell us we will do our best to correct our mistake"

"Actually Mr Kim, Mr Jeon called and told us not to do any business with this company, see Mr Kim... I don't know why he told us this? even being the CEO of the company but we can't risk our business, and we can't just make the biggest business man son angry. So I am Mr Kim sorry, but we can't go against him"
With that the investor cut the call, Taehyung was about to say something but since the call ended he was not able to.

"What is your PROBLEM? " Taehyung shouted thinking about the CEO, and throw his phone on the ground. He was angry.

By hearing him shouting Miss Choi run inside his office and asked him if he is okay but he didn't say anything and asked her to leave.... She thought of giving the COO some space, and asked him what happened when his mood will be normal.
Taehyung cannot control it now... He had been facing it from more than a month, but not anymore.. By thinking this, he went towards CEO office.

He without any knock, just entered the cabin.

"How could you do this.... and.. what-what are you doing" As Taehyung entered the room he was shocked when he saw the CEO drinking alcohol in office.

"Well I am celebrating my success" Jungkook said by raising the glass of alcohol and shouting cheers.

"You cannot drink in the office"

"Umm I can do anything... Because I am the CEO " Jungkook again shouted.

" How could you force them to not to business with us.... You know how much, we were waiting for this project to happen..... how much all the other employees were in hope, because of this project.... but you crushed everyone hopes" Taehyung said angrily.

"Glad to know that.... I told you first day only... that I will not let anything good happen with the company.... but you didn't understand.... now it's your problem" Jungkook said and he continue drinking without any care of where he was.

"Why the hell are you doing this... If you have so much problem with this company why don't you just resign and get lost.. " Taehyung cannot take it any more, he is just fed up of everyday problem created by the man sitting in front of him.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that.... Do you understand" The CEO said by glaring at the COO, no one can talk to him like that.

"I will... I will talk to you like this.... because you deserve this"

"You don't know me.... you don't know what can I do to you.. "

"I know you.... You are a selfish, egoistic man"

"Mind your language... Don't make me angry" Jungkook said by getting up from his chair.

"What will you do to me... if I will make you angry... and by the way I am telling you the truth.... You are a selfish man.... I have never seen someone as selfish as you" Taehyung has lost every patience he used to have in him to deal with this man, not anymore...

"GET OUT" Jungkook shouted.

"No I am not going anywhere.... So don't shout... Shouting on me will not make you right... You are a selfish man, who only think about himself... I am tolerating you for more than a month... with a hope that one day you will be back in your senses...from one month you have done so much to me, but still I tolerated,you called my father,because of you he is not talking to me nicely, but still I ignored that, I thought one day you will realise your mistake but no, day by day you are doing worse, becoming worse.... why don't you just leave us all" Taehyung wanted to let it out, let out everything he has in him for the man standing in front of him, he cannot control it now... He is done...