Thirty three

Do vote and comments if you enjoyed reading...

It was morning.... as the sunlight through the window of the living room falls directly on Taehyung's face, his slowly opened his eyes, he looked around and after finding the familiar place he got up a little and sat on his couch... he still feel dizzy, his head feels heavy because of all the drinks he consumed last night...

"Oh I shouldn't have drank so much" He said and was about to hold his head from his hands when he felt his hand was held by something or rather someone... he saw in the direction of his hand and saw someone sitting on the carpet, holding his hand and sleeping "am I dreaming,who can it be"... he rubbed his eyes from is free hand to clear his vision,he saw again and that person was still there ,he feared a little, who came inside his home,a thief, no why will thief sleep like this.........so he tilt his face a little to see the face of the man sitting near him.

His breath hitched after seeing the face of the man,he was really shocked to see the CEO in his house, he felt like his mind stop working after seeing his face... he immediately pulls his hand from others hold and got up from the couch.

The sudden movement around him made Jungkook to wake up from his sleep... As he opens his eyes, his eyes falls on the feet of someone, he look up to see who it is and saw the COO standing with his hands folded on his chest.

"What the hell are you doing here" Taehyung said with angry voice.... He never in his dream can think of seeing this man in his own house.

"I.... umm... I actually" Jungkook said and immediately stood up..

"I asked, what are you doing here and how did you get in" Taehyung's said getting a little closer to the CEO... he cannot believe, the CEO came to his house,he is sure the CEO must be here to trouble him, or cause a new problem for him.

"Mr Kim, actually I was.... " Jungkook don't know how to explain everything that happened last night,

"Okay so now I get it... " Taehyung said raising his eyesbrows...

"What" Jungkook don't know what was COO thinking now but that he is sure, that whatever he is thinking,that must be against him.

"This was your plan"

"What are you talking about" Jungkook said calmly, he don't want to raise his voice or do something stupid and make the situation worst

"Don't act all innocent in front of me.... I know you very well" Taehyung said to the CEO.

"See Mr Kim, I don't know what you are talking about, but actually I... " Jungkook really wanted to explain everything to Taehyung but Taehyung was not giving him the chance to explain... He always cut him in between.

"I told you not to act innocent in front of me, now when I got to knew your plan you started acting all innocent " Taehyung was really getting irritated by the way the CEO is behaving.... why is the CEO not shouting at him, not getting angry, he cannot take this all being good-good CEO.

"What plan are you even talking about"

"You were not able to kill me that day at your office, so you changed your plan... you acted all good in front of every one, so they would believe that you changed and now you came to my house to kill me" Tae said coming closer to the CEO....

"Excuse me... do you even realise what are you talking" Jungkook said moving back a little,the COO was really close to him...he really don't want to get angry or raise his voice or do something that would make the situation worst, he don't want to do anything that would leave one more guilt inside him.... but "for God shake he never try to kill anyone" and he can't take it when someone is calling him killer.... but still he try to keep himself clam as mush as possible.